BOBBI BROWN 3-pan Palette uploaded by Maggie R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is:

An empty, mirrored palette designed to be custom-filled with three of your favorite Eye Shadow and Blush shades. Ideal
for at home or on the go.

Who it's for:

Allows a woman to create her own makeup looks with a customized makeup palette featuring shades that are just right for her.

How to Use:

Building your customized palette is easy: Simply choose the individual shades of Eye Shadow and Blush that you want, pop them out of their individual compacts, then insert them into the 3-pan palette.

Amy P.
Savannah, GA
I have this for my favorite colors, it's incredibly handy. I use Espresso, Wheat, and Cement. I like neutrals and these are perfect and subtle.
Stacey W.
Aubrey, TX
The palette is sleek and beautiful. Very easy to use. I am pleased that I am able to add the shades of my choosing to the palette.
carina m.
Really like that i was able to pick the colors i wanted with this palette. i like natural colors and it was long lasting.
EK B.
Duffield, VA
This is a great way to store multiple eye-shadow colors in one spot! I have one 3 and one 6 pan palettes. It works well!
Lindsey S.
This is the perfect set that will allow you to have 3 diffferent colors and let you create your perfect look.
Brenda B.
Londonderry
Love the Bobbi brown line but this particular eyeshadow palette is AMAZING. The colors are so beautiful
Meg O.
This is a nice option for closing your own shadows. Pretty standard in terms of quality.
anewxa a.
Handy little palette to pop shadows in and out. However would have loved if it was magnetic or if they made larger sized palettes. Right now you can get this in a duo, trio or quad.
rebecca l.
Beautiful high end palette. the colours are extremely pigmented and sit and stay on the skin well. the shadows are easy to work with and are blendable. Use on a daily basis to create brown smokey eyes. There is a bit of fall out. The packaging is simple and very class
Victoria K.
Falkirk, Scotland
I love this as it allows me to tailor make my own pellet and I can chop and change what I'm taking with me, if I'm away from home
Samaida S.
I notice that the eyeshadow/blushes from Bobbi seem to be about the same size as the ELF blush palettes has anyone try to see if you could fit the ELF ones on one of this bobbi palettes? ThanKs in advance :)