BOBBI BROWN 3-pan Palette uploaded by Maggie R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is:

An empty, mirrored palette designed to be custom-filled with three of your favorite Eye Shadow and Blush shades. Ideal
for at home or on the go.

Who it's for:

Allows a woman to create her own makeup looks with a customized makeup palette featuring shades that are just right for her.

How to Use:

Building your customized palette is easy: Simply choose the individual shades of Eye Shadow and Blush that you want, pop them out of their individual compacts, then insert them into the 3-pan palette.

Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This palette is great! I love that I got to pick my three go-to colors for eyeshadow, and i can't be happier. The palette is made very high quality, and the eyeshadow itself is great too. It is pretty pigmented and is pretty long lasting. It's also easy to smudge and play around for different looks.
Erica H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Keeps my three basic shadow shades easily accessible! I love Bobbi's clean simple packaging and the shadows that it holds are perfect for a fresh face! It's great to be able to use one palette instead of three - this is a great tool!
Jessica J.
LEAWOOD, KS
I love having this palette that I can fill with any set of colors I like. It helps because I like specific colors that are not always within existing palettes, so I like having the opportunity to create my own. These are inexpensive and you can change them whenever you run out of one color!
Hailey Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty durable! Not to mention it is the perfect fit for the shadows.
Just simple black case that gathers your single eye shadows all in one place. I have two of these bad boys for my bobbi brown eye shadows.
I would purchase it again in the future :)
Claudia G.
Brielle, NJ
This palette is awesome! You get a choice of 3 different eyeshadows (I choose I pink, tan and navy) I think that Bobbi brown has amazing products! However, my palette broke after a few months. The screw that holds it together, fell out, so now the lid doesn't stay on
Anna H.
I love palettes they are my obsession because A you get everything you need in one place and B it travels with you well! The Bobbi Brown is brand is good! Great pigment!
Bess N.
Brenham, TX
This is such a great way to get all the colors you want in a palette instead of having the whole thing and only using one color...Choose your own colors and you know you'll use it all! Brilliant invention Bobbi!
Sara C.
Spring, TX
This palette allows for me to keep all of my favorite Bobbi Brown eyeshadows together in one spot. Affordable and easy to pop colors in and out of, I highly recommend this product!
SUSANNA H.
I HAVE THE 4 PAN PALETTE AND I LOVE IT. I HAVE 3 EYE COLORS IN THERE ALONG WITH MY FAVE BLUSH. IT IS VERY CONVENIENT HAVING TO OPEN ONE PRODUCT THAT HOLDS 4 THINGS!
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
This comes really comes in handy because it fits all of her eyeshadows as well as blushes! You can customize to your liking and it has a mirror included!
Samaida S.
I notice that the eyeshadow/blushes from Bobbi seem to be about the same size as the ELF blush palettes has anyone try to see if you could fit the ELF ones on one of this bobbi palettes? ThanKs in advance :)

back