MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesBobbi Brown
25th Anniversary Nude Library Eye shadow Palette

BOBBI BROWN 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eye shadow Palette

A limited-edition, 40-shade palette, featuring Bobbi Brown's all-time favorite nude shadows, created in celebration of Bobbi Brown's 25th anniversary. To create the limited edition Nude Library, Bobbi hand-picked eight of her all-time favorite nude shadow palettes from the archives. With 40 universally-flattering shadows, including base, lid, and liner shades in a range of textures and finishes the Nude Library is the ultimate nude eye palette. The shades are inspired by the colors Bobbi sees naturally in women's faces. It's the perfect nude eye shadow palette for day, night, and glamour looks. This palette contains: - 19 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eye Shadow in Nude, Cement, Wheat, Malted, Espresso, Ivory, Slate, Naked, Rich Navy, Cream, Chino, Banana, Black Chocolate, Chocolate Mauve, Stone, Hot Stone, Soft Buff, Earth, Rich Caviar - 11 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Beige, Beige Linen, Amber, Copper Cocoa, Champagne Truffle, Praline, Cocoa Berry, Mica, Ash, Stonewash, Rock - 8 x 0.2 oz/ 0.8 g Metallic Eye Shadow in Pebble, Maple Sugar, Bronze, Pink Dusk, Twilight, Twilight Pink, Pink Chandelier, Golden Bronze - 2 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Sparkle Eye Shadow in Watercolor Pink, Pink Bellini

How is the pigmentation? How is the texture? Do you recommend? Thanks!
I love the colors that this eyeshadow palette has. Is it work it ?
I'm loving these colors! Is it worth the money?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN 25th Anniversary Nude Library Eye shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is really good. Great colors, highly pigmented and last really long. It is a luxury brand and price is of course expensive. But you won't regret it.in reviews
Really loved this palette they had a good selection of nude colors in it and they lasted a good while too. Its had a nice scent to it too awkwardly lolin reviews
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles , CA
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
This palette is AMAZING!! The quality and pigment of the shadows is phenomenal!! I promise you won't find a better selection of shadows and colors!! I have blue eyes and Dark brown hair, every look I do is seriously incredible!!
Susan P.
These colors went on smooth and buttery, and very pigmented with minimal fallout. The shadows blended like a dream. Wonderful pallette!
Karito G.
Miami
Gran producto, las sombras de ojos son muy pigmentadas y son de muy buena calidad. Me encanta .realmente me gusto este producto
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Bobbi Brown Nude Library Awesome pigmentation and blendability in these shadows. Shades are varied and also work well together. Multiple looks can be created using this palette. I am loving this palette and would recommend this to everyone! Plus gorgeous packageing.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I'm a neutral kinda girl. When I seen this palette, I was debating on it, but sales associate said it would go great with my blue eyes. So, yes I did buy it. I love the way you can go from day to night with this one palette. It has matte and a little shimmer shades. It's very blenable with a little fall out. But I would definitely buy this again..👍👍
Elva G.
Muy bonita paleta de sombras con colores muy variados y mates, trae muchas sombras, está muy linda, me gustaría probarla...espero poder conseguirla pronto.
Jennifer R.
Prt Washingtn, NY
I received this as a gift and I am in love! I am a loyal Bobbi Brown user so it was no surprise that I loved it. Super easy to apply--even a novice can feel like a master. I highly recommend this product and I would definitely buy again.
Hannah C.
Cullman, AL
I love this product!! You can get subtle or dramatic looks from this palette. I use it everyday!
Heidi E.
Love the pigments of this palette. I tend to mix some of the colors with my existing pallets as they compliment each other really well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...