BeautyFaceFace MakeupBobbi Brown
#2 Medium Bronzing Powder 014oz/4g Unboxed

Bobbi Brown #2 Medium Bronzing Powder 0.14oz/4g Unboxed

A lightweight powder bronzer with a soft, matte finish—your secret to achieving a sun-kissed look year-round (or just when you want to warm up sallow skin).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown #2 Medium Bronzing Powder 0.14oz/4g Unboxed!
Tiffany  F.
Danbury, CT
Bobbi Brown #2 Medium Bronzing Powder 0.14oz/4g Unboxed uploaded by Tiffany  F.
Received this bronzer as a gift, it’s a lovely color not too terra-cotta or too ashy. It’s just a perfect bronzer/natural contour color
Asia S.
Jamaica, NY
Great Bobbi brown bronzer powder if you don’t want to apply foundation this is a great bronzer that will give you just enough coverage to look as if you have on foundation.
Amy S.
Fresno, CA
Love this bronzer. It blends well and the color and finish looks amazing. It’s pricey but it’s definitely well worth the money. It’s lasted me over 2 years which is crazy but I use it every day, I’ll definitely be purchasing again.
Lauren C.
N Hollywood, CA
Great powder! My friend in middles schools mom used this so I went and bought it after we tried it in her bathroom. Have used it ever since!
Sohni K.
I love this bronzer , it is so natural and flattering. It isvery natural lookin.. it is soo good.
Vanessa O.
Boerne, TX
Really pretty bronzer! I used to buy this before I switched to a Chanel one, but I highly recommend this too
Anisha P.
latur
Sun-kissed and shiny: this transparent powder adds a translucent tan effect to the skin,for a glow that shines with vitality. The sunny formulation combines mineral pigments with nourishing botanical ingredients such as witch hazel and sage to soothe, protect and comfort the skin. #bobbiebrown #makeupBobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Pil B.
vancouver
I recommend this product because it is a great bronzing powder. I like Bobbi Brown in general and recommend you to get this.

Looking for your answer?