BY BOBBI BROWN

New Creamy Concealer Kit - Like fresh strawberries our products are fresh and genuine and irresistible. We use innovative and modern technology to provide a hassle-free environment. The freshness of the products is experienced in every single use giving a lasting experience. We make sure the products are tested and meet all standards before it is packed. Each product is a celebration of health happiness and nature. Features A creamy textured concealer that blends smoothly with skin Helps immediately conceal lift & illuminate dark circles Add warmth to the under eye area & neutralize discoloration Contains kaolin a natural mineral that ensures long-lasting wear & prevents settling into fine lines Preserves skins moisture levels for a satin line-less look Offers medium to full coverage Specifications Size: 3.1 g-0.11 oz Weight: 2 see more...

Nathalie B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first used this product on my wedding day and let me say my eyes never looked more awake! I have very dark circles and always look zombie like especially in the winter months, so this has helped tremendously! A little goes a long way and it's very easy to apply. I've been searching for something that would cover up my dark circles and I'm happy to say I am on the look no more! Another amazing product by Bobbi brown!
Danielle C.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bobbi Brown is the first brand of makeup I ever used (for my bat mitzvah in 2005!). Her message of enhancing your natural beauty is one I can ALWAYS get behind. This concealer is a great product. It’s a lighter color and it comes with its own setting powder!!! I’ve used it in combination with Bobbi Brown’s color corrector. It is a buildable product; you can apply just a little or pack in on for stronger coverage.
Jenny S.
This is a solid concealer. Not my absolute favorite, but it does a good job. I use it in combination with the Bobbi Brown corrector (which I love) to cover up my under eye circles. Sometimes the two layers can start to feel like a bit more product than I'd ideally like to be wearing, but they definitely brighten the under eye and do their job in hiding the discoloration.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The concealer and powder in this mini compact are great, and work very well together. My only complaint is that powder often migrates into the concealer. I will happily finish this product, but in the future I will buy each product separately.
Lauren M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a bit disappointed in this Bobbi Brown product. While the coverage on the concealer is outstanding, I found the powder to be much too opaque when applying, making my undereye area too cakey. Considering the quality & size of the concealer and powder I'd spend your money elsewhere.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bobbi Brown concealer is the real deal.  It is extremely creamy but you have to know how to apply it correctly.  I watched a few tutorials on how to use it at first and after I got the hang of it, its something I use on a daily basis now.  It is also fabulous for contouring!
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is very pretty especially on a more mature under eyes. It helps with creasing and dryness since it's a very creamy consistency. I've used this so many times over the years and it was the only thing that covered up my bruised eye from a nasal surgery!
Amy B.
Orange Village, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer set. Works really well for dark circles. Natural looking and does not settle into creases like other under eye concealer. Bobbi Brown New Creamy Concealer Kit - Porcelain Creamy Concealer + White Sheer Finish Pressed Powder - 3.1g/1.1oz
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bobbi brown palette conceler works miracles under my eyes and trouble areas. It doesn't even begin to compare to its alternatives. The packaging is super cute and you can purchase your very own at Sephora. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
Christina I.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy consistency. The powder helps to set but I️ did notice that it does crease a little too. Maybe I️ need to use more powder? The packaging is always nice with Bobbi. When used with color corrector it provides great coverage