BY BOBBI BROWN

New Creamy Concealer Kit - Like fresh strawberries our products are fresh and genuine and irresistible. We use innovative and modern technology to provide a hassle-free environment. The freshness of the products is experienced in every single use giving a lasting experience. We make sure the products are tested and meet all standards before it is packed. Each product is a celebration of health happiness and nature. Features A creamy textured concealer that blends smoothly with skin Helps immediately conceal lift & illuminate dark circles Add warmth to the under eye area & neutralize discoloration Contains kaolin a natural mineral that ensures long-lasting wear & prevents settling into fine lines Preserves skins moisture levels for a satin line-less look Offers medium to full coverage Specifications Size: 3.1 g-0.11 oz Weight: 2 see more...

Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Charlotte
I first used this product on my wedding day and let me say my eyes never looked more awake! I have very dark circles and always look zombie like especially in the winter months, so this has helped tremendously! A little goes a long way and it's very easy to apply. I've been searching for something that would cover up my dark circles and I'm happy to say I am on the look no more! Another amazing product by Bobbi brown!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
This is a solid concealer. Not my absolute favorite, but it does a good job. I use it in combination with the Bobbi Brown corrector (which I love) to cover up my under eye circles. Sometimes the two layers can start to feel like a bit more product than I'd ideally like to be wearing, but they definitely brighten the under eye and do their job in hiding the discoloration.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Unfortunately after using this product for a week it had to be returned. The concept is great; one creamy concealer, and one powder concealer to set the product, however my sensitive eyes couldn't handle it. The powder at times made the concealer too heavy for me and ultimately it had to be returned.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Bobbi Brown concealer is the real deal.  It is extremely creamy but you have to know how to apply it correctly.  I watched a few tutorials on how to use it at first and after I got the hang of it, its something I use on a daily basis now.  It is also fabulous for contouring!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
This concealer is very pretty especially on a more mature under eyes. It helps with creasing and dryness since it's a very creamy consistency. I've used this so many times over the years and it was the only thing that covered up my bruised eye from a nasal surgery!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
I love this concealer! Bobby Brown is so good and I love how this comes in a really cute low profile case. It’s pretty affordable and is super long lasting so it’s definitely worth it. I highly recommend this!
Sravani B.
Sravani B.
Love this product, it covers my dark spots and perfectly blends into my skin. Doesn't leave any caky look. I bought it at macys. Yes i bought it for the first time and i am liking it and will buy again
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Rexburg, ID
I love this concealer. It doesn't feel thick on my face and I feel like it is amazing quality. I feel like it's hard to find something that doesn't make me break out but now I have found it thanks to this!!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
It was just okay for me. I feel like I still needed more coverage for my dark circles. I use it every once in awhile but a have a lot more that I prefer.
Steff V.
Steff V.
Great for people with dry skin. Very hydrating to the skin and the coverage is great. Long lasting, pricey but great product.