BY BOBBI BROWN

• Looking to try different make-up products. Which of Bobbi Brown'...1 Answers
Dana W.
Bobbi Brown is a hit or a miss with me. I was disappointed in the quality of the Christmas 2016 collection. Her best products would have to be the under eye corrector, the shimmer bricks, and lip gloss. I would recommend trying her products when she has her friends and family sale if you are interested. If you sign up on her website you also receive 15% off your first online purchase.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Amazing makeup products and quality packaging. So far I really like their foundation and I'm eventually going to try out their other products. By far amazing and beautiful.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Bobbi Brown.... No one makes a neutral lipstick as she does.. I love BROWNIE.. Her lip palettes are great I just wish she would make more of them. I've been using her products for years. Her loose powder and foundation sticks are great as well. If your looking for a natural look I'd highly recommend her brand.
Gretchen S.
Noblesville, IN
I used Bobbi Brown products for my wedding and while a little on the pricey end for me, I find the quality to be so outstanding that I keep buying anyway! Don't use Bobbi for everything, but the hydrating face cream and eye liner are must have's for me.
Jennifer S.
Benicia, CA
Love love her brushes!! As long as you clean them consistently they will last forever. The hairs stay in place too. I've tried her eye products too and have never had any issues. A little higher end than my liking though.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
I would like to try a lot of their products but their prices don't make that possible!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Bobbi Brown has very good makeup products that had people ranging and raving over but most people cant afford them unless you can drop alot of money on makeup
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
I love love love this brand. The make up is the best. It's so worth the money. Most of my makeup is from this brand.
Pam M.
Wroxham, Norwich
Love bobbi brown her shadow sticks are amazing they blend nicely and they last all day! As for the cream eye shadows they are out of this world there light creamy and last so long and they never crease!
Hana S.
Its one of the most greatest companys bit their to expencive so i dont have a lot of their stuff
Maryam A.
N Royalton, OH
Looking to try different make-up products. Which of Bobbi Brown's products do you girls swear by and why?