BY BOBA

The boba wrap classic baby carrier in orange is the simple, original choice for you and your baby. The baby wrap is easy to tie and creates a perfect fit every time without buckles, snaps and other contraptions. This boba baby carrier is made of high-quality, sturdy french terry material that doesn't stretch or lose shape and keeps baby safe and secure. Plus, baby's weight evenly distributes for stress-free carrying. Keep your hands free and your baby close. Works as a newborn carrier for even the smallest babies and holds them until they're 35 lbs (about 18 months). Machine washable and dryer safe. see more...

• What is the weight limit for this carrier?2 Answers
  • I have this in gray. I have such issues getting it on and off. An...2 Answers
Nikki H.
Garner, NC
I LOVE my Boba wrap! I used it all the time when my kids were tiny babies. I would put them in it and they would go right to sleep most of the time. They loved to be worn and it made getting everyday tasks done much easier. It takes some practice to learn how to wrap it, but after few days you'll have no problems putting it on and taking it off.
Ashley A.
Pearland, TX
For a hands free and hassle free way to carry around your newborn and introduce them to the world this is it! Comfortable, stretch material is definitely a plus, this product made me fall in love with baby wearing! No more bulky strollers for me!
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I do not have a negative thing to say about my Boba wrap, it helps keep my 3 month old warm and cozy and it helps keep my hands free. It is easy to put on once you get used to it and its very comfortable.
Angie R.
It looks like it works great. But I would rather have a stroller. Cause it must feel weird
Rachel P.
I have this in gray. I have such issues getting it on and off. Anyone know how to use efficiently?
Kaily J.
Hebron, KY
What is the weight limit for this carrier?