BY BOBA #5 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can probabl...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?2 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
Justine K.
This was the first ever baby wearing device I have ever used. It was challenging to learn how to wrap. Luckily, the fabric is very easy to work with. It made the first few weeks of my daughters life a breeze. The only downside is that my daughter grew out of this in 3 months. Due to the stretch in the fabric she seemed to sag which made me very uncomfortable.
yvette g.
San diego, CA
I received this as a baby shower gift and I can honestly say its a huge life saver! My infant loves being in the wrap and makes my life easier as I have an older child to tend to and of course mommy duties. It only takes me a few seconds to securely wrap my baby but ofcoure it takes some practice. I highly recommend this to any mom!!
Dustyne S.
I use my Boba Wrap for everything! Shopping, walking, the park, etc. My 3 month old absolutely loves it. If used correctly it doesn't hurt your back or shoulders, gives baby plenty of support, and allows you to move about freely with the use of both your hands. I recommend this product to everyone I know with little ones.
Jeimie O.
LaGrange, KY
Loved using this with my son, it felt secure and comfy. He enjoyed it a lot and always fell asleep. However after he grew a little older and heavier the fabric could no longer hold him in a manner I was comfortable with. This however is expected. I loved my baby wrap!
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Though the baby isn't here yet, I love this wrap. I watched a video to easily understand how to use it. it was SIMPLE. I put one of my daughter's bears in it and it was a perfect fit! of course she laughed at me, but I had to test it. I can't wait to actually put baby in it.
Rosalinda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love it! My son always enjoyed being inside, he loved being swaddled so he especially loved being in here against his mommy, he always fell asleep or would just look at me, letting me do the house work
I definitely recommend if your looking to buy one!
Beth B.
East Lansing, MI
Love this wrap. we have this and an ergo and this wrap worked best for my newborn. I was able to make sure it was tight enough to support him and it was great for skin to skin time. It also freed my hands up while giving my newborn the security of being held.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
The boba wrap is such a comfy way of wearing your newborn! The only thing that kept me from wearing it more was that it gets pretty hot in the summer. I plan on using this more in the fall and winter!
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
Love this! It's perfect for me to get things done from housework to running errands being hands free is great when you have a newborn. My little guy even loves being in the wrap!!!
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND
So helpful when i need to get things done around the house but my son is fussy! Please make sure you use it correctly thought, as it's a bit confusing the first few times you use it.
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
April M.
Kingston, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How well does this work for breastfeeding?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Lily D.
San Bernardino, CA
Is this ok for a 5 month old ?