BY BOBA #5 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can probabl...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?2 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
Emily M.
Fleming Isle, FL
Ok so first of all, I feel like a complete idiot because I have had to watch the video on how to wrap these things about a million times and I still don't think I quite get it. The fabric to me is a bit too stretchy to hold the baby super snug but maybe the wrap just wasn't what I was expecting. If I can ever figure out how to get it to work then I might have a different opinion.
Kelsey S.
This wrap has been an absolute life saver. My daughter doesn't like to be put down ever. That makes it hard to get anything done around the house or at work. The wrap is super simple once you've got the wrapping part down. When I first put it on it took me 5 minutes to get everything secure. Now it takes me 30 seconds. The most important thing I tell everyone is to practice. This wrap is the best for everything. The only small setback for me is that I get hot really easily and this wrap can get pretty warm, especially in summer.
Jessica B.
Spring Hill, TN
I scored this carrier for $1 at a garage sale! It's a great practice wrap. However I'm 4'10 and it's just too long. I get tangled in it. Plus it's stretchy, my infant gets impatient and likes to pull away, which makes me very nervous. This would be better for a newborn. Find a local baby wearing group or watch instructional youtube videos to make sure you wear this correctly.
alisha a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm in love. This carrier has given me more freedom than I was expecting. Baby fits snug and secure to me while I'm doing things around the house or out and about. The only negative is that I can't transition this one to back carry. But it's a wonderful carrier and a value. I highly recommend.
Kaela M.
Aston, PA
My boba wrap was the first wrap I used to wear my daughter and I love it! I was a little nervous at first about wearing her/ if I was putting it on correctly, but now at 7 months we love our boba and use it probably the most out of all our baby wraps (yes, I'm a baby wrap hoarder!) I love that we can wear it different ways the older/bigger my daughter gets, toO!
Alana B.
Munford , AL
I love my Boba! My daughter is 8 weeks old and always wants to be close. It makes shopping and housework a breeze. I just wrap her to me and my hands are free! I couldn't say enough good things about this wrap. Being plus sized with large breasts, I struggled with the decision of what brand/type carrier to buy. I am not disappointed with my decision!
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
This was the very first wrap/carrier that I had ever used for my baby. It was comfortable for me to wear and for him to be in while I was about the home doing chores- He would nap in it immediately! I also would wear it out and about & like above, he would nap immediately! The Boba Wrap made us so much closer and comfortable when we were around people! 10/10 recommend this to new moms!
Of course, learning to wrap takes some practice, but once you get it down, it's a piece of cake! (:
Anna T.
I received a gray boba wrap as a gift at my baby shower. I have previously used the moby wrap and the solly baby wrap with other children. I found that the moby was too thick and heavy for our Florida weather and the solly was too thin and stretchy, I had to constantly adjust it. The boba wrap is in between the two. It is perfect. Not too thick and heavy and not too thin and stretchy. My son loves it and I think it is very comfortable to wear him in and nurse him in.
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
My Boba wrap is an indispensable tool that I use on a regular basis. My three month old loves being close to me during outings amid shopping trips. This wrap is much more comfortable than other types of carriers because of its lack of straps and buckles, and is much easier than lugging around a stroller everywhere. I also love that it is possible (although not exactly easy) to discreetly nurse while wearing your baby in the wrap. It's the best baby product I own!
Katiria A.
Bath, PA
The solution to multitasking with a cranky sick baby? The Boba wrap! This thing is a life saver and has helped free up my hands for other things. The only downfall is it get kind of hot after a while but I just put her in there in only a diaper during hot days, it works just fine!
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
April M.
Kingston, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How well does this work for breastfeeding?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Lily D.
San Bernardino, CA
Is this ok for a 5 month old ?