BY BOBA #4 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?3 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
Wendy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really liked this because it was so nice and snug and it was easy to just walk around with my baby and my back wouldnt hurt at all. The only thing thats inconvenient is getting baby in and out because it does get a bit loose with each time you take baby out but thats kind of expected with baby wraps. I do recommend this product.
Stephanie C.
Joshua Tree
I love my Boba!!! Seriously it's a life saver. I used it with my first 4 years ago up until he was about 8 months old and I'm still using it right now with my 7 month old. I love being hands free and having him close m by. Also it's an added plus that my baby instantly falls asleep when I wear him.
Angelica R.
Bay City, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband got me this wrap for our first baby and it was a total life saver. It was very affordable and worth it. My son up to the age of 3 months loved the newborn wrap then as he grew we positioned it different and he still loves it. The material is very soft and gentle. I'm using it on baby number two.
Sylvia N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wanted to love this product but it takes a while to get set up before you can put your baby in it. Not recommended if you want to grab something quick and go.

Also a bit of a learning curve.

Bought the Baby Ktaan instead as it is quicker to put on and take off.
Ericka H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for my nephew it's so great! You don't have to worry about all the heaviness on your side or your arms getting tired from it the baby loves it and I do to. Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Gray
Caitlin a.
Louisville, KY
I love this wrap. Holds my 18 mo old still and is more comfortable than other carriers. Anyone in my family can wear it despite shirt size unlike other carriers. Baby can face out once they have great head control or still face in. It is comparable or cheaper in price to other carriers
Kelsey L.
Forest City, IA
My daughter loves being held, but it makes it very hard to get work done around the house. We got this as a christmas gift, and absolutely love it. It is easy and quick to figure out (I watched a YouTube video) and mommy and baby both get what they want!!
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
I loved my Boba and wish I had gotten it sooner. The Ergo was too big for my daughter when she was a newborn, and the Boba worked really well then! It is nice and snuggly and easy to use once you try it a few times! I wish I could have used it longer but my daughter got too heavy!
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Maybe it’s just me, but this thing is hard to figure out and make sure it is safe. It absolutely takes much practice and the amount of fabric is intimidating! If I would have known it was gonna be such a hassle, i wouldn’t have put it on my registry.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don't know how I would have survived the first few months after having my third child without this. It is incredible easy to use and takes only a few moments to get it on. Perfect for any time you need baby near you but also need both of your hands
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Krista H.
Strasburg, OH
Are these hard to put on?
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?