BY BOBA #4 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?3 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
Olivia B.
I. LOVE. BOBA. WRAPS. these things are amazing. my son was a very difficult baby, this thing was the only way he would sleep. It saved my sanity. they can be a bit expensive, but they last for years. so it's really a one time fee, that you can use for years and years. if you are interested in a wrap, I'd get this. I love mine, and so do my babies.
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bobs wraps are great for newborns and small babies, once they reach 20 plus pounds the carrier isn't as supportive. Cannot be worn for back carrries. I used mine from day one to about 6 months. I keep one of hand to lend out to friends. Don't be scared of the length it is really quite easy once you practice, YouTube has some great tutorials.
Catherine K.
MAHOPAC, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this as a test to see if I wanted to transition to woven wraps. I was a little intimidated byh the length of the fabric initially and had to watch a few YouTube videos to get the hang of wrapping, but once I did it was love. It can be pretied before the house for easy ups when you get to your destination. My baby is 16lbs and I still feel like It's really supportive as it was when he was lighter as long as It's tied correctly. It's also washable which is a huge plus!
Katie S.
My son loves snuggling close next to mom and this is perfect for keeping him close while allowing me the use of both hands. The material is soft and thick but still pretty breathable. This wrap works great for my newborn but I think when he's a little bigger we will switch to a soft structured carrier.
Tiffiny M.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using my boba wrap for when I need to get the mail and trips to my leasing office. The instructions were easy to follow but I had to look up a tutorial on youtube because I am a visual learner. My baby will tolerate being in it for a while, then she'll start squirming around. When she was a newborn she would fall asleep instantly but now at 3 months she is very observant and won't fall sleep.
Angelica S.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this in purple, comes with a storage bag. I like the color a lot, but I was surprised to see how much fabric and how thick it is! It's kind of overwhelming. The instructions are somewhat easy to follow, but I feel like I can only use the wrap when it's below 75 degrees otherwise I risk the baby overheating.
Janell K.
Dallas , TX
I got this because my daughter always wants to be held and snuggled against me. I was never able to get things done but now with my boba I can snuggle her and clean my house haha I love it! Plus it's good quality material and once you get the hang of wrapping techniques it's simple! She loves it!
Kelsey P.
This was the best purchase ever when I had my 2nd child. I also used for my 3rd, and will be using for my 4th child! I love that you can wrap this around your body and the fabric allows you to still fit baby in, unlike the other similar wrap where you have to leave slack for baby to fit.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved this wrap except for the fact that the stretchy material often meant my baby would slide down slowly over time, especially when I was walking around. I love that you can make it as tight as you want, but even when it was really snug it still ended up sliding some if I walked around too much. I also got really sweaty while using it, as did my baby.
Wendy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really liked this because it was so nice and snug and it was easy to just walk around with my baby and my back wouldnt hurt at all. The only thing thats inconvenient is getting baby in and out because it does get a bit loose with each time you take baby out but thats kind of expected with baby wraps. I do recommend this product.
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Krista H.
Strasburg, OH
Are these hard to put on?
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?