BY BOBA #4 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can probabl...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?2 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Maybe it’s just me, but this thing is hard to figure out and make sure it is safe. It absolutely takes much practice and the amount of fabric is intimidating! If I would have known it was gonna be such a hassle, i wouldn’t have put it on my registry.
Beth O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this wrap, but it does have it's flaws. It's super easy to use once you get the hang of it and it's a very comfortable way to carry baby for an extended period of time.  I think the Boba is a bit stretchier and therefore easier to use than the Moby wrap.

Here are my issues with it: it's too long. I'm pretty petite and it's just a massive amount of fabric for me to wrap around my body. I wish they had different sized options so that I could have a small one, and my husband could have a longer one.

Secondly, this thing is hot. I live in Florida and find that I hardly wear my second daughter because this fabric is just so dang hot. We end up sweating like a construction worker in a heatwave. When we're that sweaty, the baby has a hard time falling asleep... and I worry about her overheating.

This wasn't an issue with my first daughter because she was born in MD where it was cooler weather. In her case, I actually like the fact that the wrap added some extra warmth.

Nicole S.
Townville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was easily one of the best gifts I received. After getting the hang of wrapping it, it was amazing. I felt baby was secure and snuggly. He was also very happy and comfortable in it.
Karlie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have the lilac purple color. This is the one item when I was pregnant I REALLY REALLY wanted so when I got it I was SO happy and excited. I opened it and was instantly confused. I had to do a lot of research and trial and error to know how to tie it properly. But once I got the hang of it it was pretty easy. After I had my baby I used it as much as I could but my baby got heavy really fast and it didn't offer a lot of support since I was still struggling with back pain. I do plan on keeping it to use if I were to have another baby. I would recommend but would strongly suggest to do your research and practice before baby comes.
Kristi S.
I love my boba. At first I wasn't sure what to think of it. I was confused but after a few attempts and memorizing the wrapping pattern, it's a breeze to put on. I would usually wear it throughout the day wether he is in it or not rather than take it on and off. Summer is here tho and I'm not using it as much as it is just too hot but look forward to using it again when it cools down. I have figured out some different wearing positions that I think will work for a larger baby.
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
I love my Boba Wrap more than any item on this planet! Especially when my daughter was an infant!! She was spoiled to death with being held, so this made everything so much better! All I had to do was wrap her up around me and then BAM! I was a hands free momma while holding my baby at the same time! I was able to eat, get house work done, etc.... Its also very affordable and isn't harsh on the back. It's comfortable for both mom and baby. Love this Boba!!
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a really great product I got one as a baby shower gift and have been using it since! The fabric is soft and comfortable and my baby loves it. The boba wrap would make my baby feel secure, safe, and close as a newborn when he would fuss he would find comfort in it and fall asleep right away, and now at 6 months he still uses it but instead of facing me I put him in facing the other way. This is also a huge help while cleaning up or while at the grocery store since you have both hands free. This has honestly been a life saver and a baby must have.
Kyle M.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought two different carriers before the Boba wrap. I was hesitant to buy the wrap because I thought tying it would be confusing, but after watching a few short YouTube videos I gave it a try. It was very simple. My daughter is currently 10 pounds and we alternate between two different holds. I will be interested to see how she likes it as she grows. Honestly, the Boba wrap is the only way I am able to keep my job right now because my baby loves to be held and I can be on the computer and wear her at the same time unlike bulkier carriers.
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby was very clingy the first few months of life and I could never get anything done. After researching everyday I decided this would be a good purchase to get things done during the day and have my baby sleep, while still attached to me. However from the start she did not like this wrap. It took me a while to figure out how to put it together and then she would cry immediately when putting her in. Yet she loves regular carriers. I really just don't think this product was for us, and for the price, um not worth it.
Brianna V.
At first I was intimidated by this wrap. It looks just like a long piece of fabric. After reading the instructions, I was surprised at how quickly I picked up on it. The next time I could put it on from memory. It's much easier to get your baby in by yourself than something like a baby bjorn. My daughter usually falls asleep in it after I walk around for a few minutes!
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
April M.
Kingston, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How well does this work for breastfeeding?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Lily D.
San Bernardino, CA
Is this ok for a 5 month old ?