BY BOBA #5 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

Buy on buybuyBABY
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I did not like this wrap at all... I like carriers and just couldn't figure this out at all.
Hayden Z.
we love this baby wrap. it's amazing & it's very supportive. it's not too expensive
Erin M.
Penetanguishene
I bought this as a desperate attempt to have my hands free for a while. My second baby was colicky and made it nearly impossible to do anything since he was in my arms all day. I bought this and it changed my world. My little one could sleep and relax while I did laundry or cleaned the house or just had my hands to myself to a bit. I always had a hand on him but at least I didn’t have his weight in my arms and could still get around a little easier. Very easy to learn to tie and use. I would bring mine everywhere with me just in case cause I knew it worked that well.
Chelsea J.
Cape Town, South Africa
This baby wrap carrier is super comfy. Looks as if it’s challenging to pull off but it’s actually not. I have a 4 month old baby girl who cannot be still anymore so she hates being stuck in one place which is a struggle but if your baby is comfortable in it then this is perfect!
Meagan S.
Vancouver, BC
This was number one on my list with my first child. I wanted something to hold my baby while I cleaned, cooked, walked around outside or shopped but I wanted to ensure they were close to me. This product is perfect. It is easy to put on and use, it lets you do everything you need with both hands, and it is super stylish! I recommend this to all Moms!
Tea M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have it, it is very comfottable and baby loves it. You can move around and do every day chores. I reccomende it
Megan H.
Penniac, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this wrap. It’s very confusing to figure out how to put on at first but once you get the hang of it it’s great! My baby usually falls asleep within minutes of me putting him in the wrap. I like that he’s close and I can get things done while wearing him.
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Krista H.
Strasburg, OH
Are these hard to put on?
Leslie V.
Haltom City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can probably be able to breastfed. Any recommendations??