BY BOBA #4 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?3 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
Tiffany M.
It's a nice feeling fabric and has a learning curve, but I do like to use it when baby is particularly clingy.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
One of my favorite baby items love it and can get it locally for a good price. Would recommend it to anybody
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
LOVE! Baby feels snug up against mom's body.. Safe and secure! Easy to wrap and tie AND cheaper than a Moby!
Ally S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great wrap, easy to use and so soft and comfy. Washes well and great for cuddles and hands free activities
Jennifer F.
Acworth, GA
Perfect for an infant!! I think this is much better to use than a normal carrier when your baby is small.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is too hard to figure out how to put in on especially with a screaming baby. I had to return it.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had this for my third baby and while I did like it, I did find it hard to figure out how to use it.
Taylor M.
Spruce Pine, NC
I love my boba wrap! Easy to use and comfy for me and my babies! Bought an extra to have as well
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I did not like this wrap at all... I like carriers and just couldn't figure this out at all.
Hayden Z.
we love this baby wrap. it's amazing & it's very supportive. it's not too expensive
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Krista H.
Strasburg, OH
Are these hard to put on?
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?