BY BOBA #5 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

Buy on buybuyBABY
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
Tania C.
I been recently been on the look out for 1 of this I'm looking into the products to see which 1 will soot me and my baby . Does any one know any info ?
Sueanne D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE. This is perfect for little squishy newborns. Keep them cuddly close and still be able to take care of other kids, clean the house, go for a walk.
Kassandra A.
Love this wrap. It's one of the more affordable ones, it's extremely comfortable, and doesn't put any strain on my back. It also is very easy to wash.
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect for everything. this was the only way I ever got anything done. strapped my little one on to do house work, go shopping and even exercise.
Keyshla C.
Detroit, MI
This wrap helps to multi task with a breeze and be able to bond with the baby at the same time. Even though your shoulders get achy after awhile.
Lindsey s.
haverhill ma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this carrier for newborns but the material stretches so much that as the baby gets bigger it doesn't feel as supportive as I'd like.
Victoria r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
need this for my friend. she would love it. my sister got one for her baby shower and it was a life saver. you can fine this a toys R us
Erika R.
Louisburg, NC
Loved this. This was baby #3 but the first one with the boba. Had the moby with first 2. I liked that the boba had so much more stretch.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
I've seen so many reviews and commercials on this body wrap. It looks so amazing . I'm excited to use one of these. Makes it easier
Breanna S.
Lapeer, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved the concept of this carrier. It looked so easy to use. But i could not figure out how to use it and it was very hot
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Krista H.
Strasburg, OH
Are these hard to put on?
Leslie V.
Haltom City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can probably be able to breastfed. Any recommendations??