BY BOBA #5 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can probabl...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?2 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Sandy Lake, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this when my daughter was a newborn and lived her feet tucked under her in it. Now that she’s bigger it’s harder to keep her from getting it twisted up.
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these, super soft and comfortable but not able to use if you have no one to help wrap you and the baby. I wish they’d make one like this easier to use.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great price for the product. Easy to use once you get the hang of if. Very versatile, nice and long. Love the color. Only issue is it's a little too stretchy.
Karen B.
Was great when my daughter was super small. But only one method for wrapping worked so as she got bigger I couldn't use it. It also does not breathe at all.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love all the baby carriers but this is by far one of my favorites!! Affordable and very sturdy, soft fabric and trustworthy! I recommend it to anyone.
Tania C.
I been recently been on the look out for 1 of this I'm looking into the products to see which 1 will soot me and my baby . Does any one know any info ?
Kassandra A.
Love this wrap. It's one of the more affordable ones, it's extremely comfortable, and doesn't put any strain on my back. It also is very easy to wash.
Sueanne D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE. This is perfect for little squishy newborns. Keep them cuddly close and still be able to take care of other kids, clean the house, go for a walk.
Zenobia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect for everything. this was the only way I ever got anything done. strapped my little one on to do house work, go shopping and even exercise.
Keyshla C.
Detroit, MI
This wrap helps to multi task with a breeze and be able to bond with the baby at the same time. Even though your shoulders get achy after awhile.
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
April M.
Kingston, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How well does this work for breastfeeding?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Lily D.
San Bernardino, CA
Is this ok for a 5 month old ?