BY BOBA #4 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?3 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I love my boba wrap. I get things done while I wear my son. He loves being in the wrap and being so close. It's easy to use and wash and also it's very easy to breastfeed in as well.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have only used a few times around my house. I absolutely love it (once I'm completely wrapped) But I hate the wrapping process I cant seem to get any faster at it and that's the reason why I don't take it anywhere. My daughter gets cranky every time I try to wrap her so I just gave up.
Katarina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this for as long as i could. My baby never wanted to be put down and this option was much more comfortable than the carrier. Could have had a little more support
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
We really enjoy our boba wrap.
It's soft and stretchy. Baby really likes being in it. It helps me nurse sometimes too while I have things to do around the house.
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this when my daughter was a newborn and lived her feet tucked under her in it. Now that she’s bigger it’s harder to keep her from getting it twisted up.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great price for the product. Easy to use once you get the hang of if. Very versatile, nice and long. Love the color. Only issue is it's a little too stretchy.
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these, super soft and comfortable but not able to use if you have no one to help wrap you and the baby. I wish they’d make one like this easier to use.
Karen B.
Was great when my daughter was super small. But only one method for wrapping worked so as she got bigger I couldn't use it. It also does not breathe at all.
Tania C.
I been recently been on the look out for 1 of this I'm looking into the products to see which 1 will soot me and my baby . Does any one know any info ?
Sueanne D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE. This is perfect for little squishy newborns. Keep them cuddly close and still be able to take care of other kids, clean the house, go for a walk.
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Krista H.
Strasburg, OH
Are these hard to put on?
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?