BY BOBA #5 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can probabl...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?2 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
Tiffiny M.
phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using my boba wrap for when I need to get the mail and trips to my leasing office. The instructions were easy to follow but I had to look up a tutorial on youtube because I am a visual learner. My baby will tolerate being in it for a while, then she'll start squirming around. When she was a newborn she would fall asleep instantly but now at 3 months she is very observant and won't fall sleep.
Maggie Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved my Boba. My finance even carried out daughter in it. It may look difficult to wrap, but the instructions did a great job at showing how to wrap it effectively. It's much more comfortable that any baby carrier I've ever tried, and I feel as though it's more comfortable for baby as well. It's also super easy to clean, just throw it in the washing machine! The only difficult aspect of it, is that it is time consuming to wrap, which can get frustrating while out in public. It also isn't as comfortable for older babies, such as nine months and up. It almost feels unsafe to have a squirming, moving baby carried in it. Other than that, I think it's an awesome product that new mommies should give a try!
bailey 🌚.
Roseville, MI
This is one of the best baby wraps I have used. I tried the moby and just couldn't get enough slack to pull it tight. The boba is the perfect length to wrap and make sure baby stays secure. They show great tutorials on line as well for the newborn hold and the regular hold. I felt comfortable enough to have baby wrapped and go on with me day
Stephanie C.
Joshua Tree
I love my Boba!!! Seriously it's a life saver. I used it with my first 4 years ago up until he was about 8 months old and I'm still using it right now with my 7 month old. I love being hands free and having him close m by. Also it's an added plus that my baby instantly falls asleep when I wear him.
Josie R.
Mommy Must Have!! I got this as a baby shower gift in Black. I have used it a total of 4 times with my 3 wk old. The instructions are easy, so easy you second guess if your doing it right. It gets easier every time you put it on. It helps you be hands free and mobile. If you have another little one its great to have them feel included because you are free to hold their hand and give them attention while having your new addition close. [product:boba-wrap-classic-baby-carrier---black]
Marissa P.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I use my Boba every. Single. Day. Now that I’m going back to work I’m lookin forward to using my Boba at home even more. Baby can get good sleep and I can feel like we get more time together. It’s also super easy to breastfeed in!
Andrea F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This wrap is okay. It’s not that great because the fabric is SO bulky and thick. It’s not very stretchy either. It’s too hot to use in the summer and it had no give. The fabric was very durable, but for the price m, I would use my other wrap.
Kandyce M.
Hanover , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Takes a bit to get used to putting it on but once you have the hang of it life gets so much easier. This was a lifesaver when my daughter was younger and would only sleep while being held. I could actually get things done around the house. I still use it for shopping or going out and even at 12lbs my back doesn't hurt much after using it. I've even gotten compliments on both the wrap and how content she looks in the wrap.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
My baby loves the boba wrap! I was worried about learning how to use the wrap but after a couple of times I have it down pat. My baby loves how close and snuggled it makes him to me and he usually calms down and falls asleep almost instantly. It makes getting things done around the house so much easier!
Adrienne M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this baby wrap! The only thing that sucks is I have big babies so I can’t use it a long time with my babies. I’ve used it with two babies though and it works great! I love to baby wear and get stuff done around the house! This is a great tip for those mamas who’s babies that won’t let them put them down or breastfeeding mothers ❤️
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
April M.
Kingston, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How well does this work for breastfeeding?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Lily D.
San Bernardino, CA
Is this ok for a 5 month old ?