Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Gray

by Boba

#3 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay...

Does it work??????
Does this really work good? Is it good for like bigger babies?
Expecting number 2 soon and needing a recommendation on the best cloth carrier. This is what I’ve seen so far as the best rated, but I live in FL. Is this fabric thick?
Start your review of Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Gray!
Product Highlights
“It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out.” in 1 review
“While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy.” in 1 review
“It makes shopping and housework a breeze.” in 1 review
Norfolk
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Gray uploaded by Brianna B.
This wrap saved my life during my first week postpartum. I had a fairly easy birth and a relatively quick recovery, but this wrap allowed me to move around my house only three days postpartum. During my pregnancy I was VERY set on baby wearing, so I purchased the wrap, a 4GS, and an X. The wrap has been my favorite during this newborn stage. I also had my husband convinced that I was Super Woman after he was coming home to a clean house and a hot meal only days after baby’s arrival!
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: Target
Used this for my third baby as I had two others I needed to take care of. Works amazing for newborns. Takes a couple of times to get used to putting the wrap on but super easy to get the hang of. The material is smooth and not too hot. Took off one star because i really think it would be hard to put larger babies in it despite what the box states
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m not bashing this product. It’s honestly sturdy and I trust it holding my baby. I just think it’s soooo much material. I feel like I’m drowning in fabric. You cris cross in behind you and in front of you and then there’s a large long piece in the front after you tie it. It’s just a lot for me.
Yelm, WA
Purchased at: Target
Was one of our most used wraps! Of wrapped the way you would wrap a woven, it’s more comfortable for everyone and you can also use for much longer and with bigger babes! Loved it so much I bought a spare and also have one for my lending stash!
Fairmont , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We absolutely love our Boba! Our baby loves to be held and this wrap allows her to be close. It is so nice to be hands free and have a happy baby. It is sort of difficult to put on at first, but once you get the hang of it it’s simple.
Marina, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really enjoyed having a boba wrap. I was gifted two of them when I had my daughter and it was perfect. Took to time for me to get the wrapping right but I loved having my baby so close to me. I would wear it around the house as I got stuff done. I would highly recommend.
rochester
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loved this !! Loved being close to me and loved how supported she felt in this. My baby was so attached when she was little it was almost IMPOSSIBLE to get anything done that I needed to get done. Once i got this I was putting her in it to do dishes and clean .. even while doing laundry! Lol and she never made a peep just sat there and enjoyed being close to her mama !!❤️
Reston, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really wanted to like this. The whole baby koala clinging to me thing was so appealing. But this was so complex to get on, so complex to get a brand new newborn in and the ends of the wrap go on the floor which is gross especially when you’re in an airport.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I hate this thing!! First of all you have to watch a video to even be able to figure out how to tie it on you. My wrap is so big that it’s awkward and uncomfortable to try and tie. It takes like 10 minutes to get it situated. My infant hates this wrap. It gets really sweaty if you have any skin to skin contact while wearing it. Waste of time and money in my opinion. Not easy to assemble especially when you have a very small baby.
Columbia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Gray uploaded by Jordan O.
This was my first wrap baby carrier. I have never used any before. I must say i love this a lot more that standard carriers. It is way easier on your back and shoulders. Easier to adjust and keeps baby extra close.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...