BY BOBA #4 in Baby Carriers

Transport your baby the most comfortable way with the boba wrap classic baby carrier. With its unique fabric blend and no-guesswork tying, the boba wrap is a great baby carrier for beginner and advanced baby wearers alike. The minimalist boba wrap is completely free of buckles, straps and buttons, so you and your baby get a perfect, comfortable fit every time you use it. Unlike some baby slings, the boba wrap evenly distributes your baby's weight and provides excellent support for the head, neck, hips and legs without applying pressure to the developing spine or pelvis. This means there's no limit to how long your baby can stay... see more...

• I want a baby carrier at an affordable cost and if it can...2 Answers
  • Are these hard to put on?3 Answers
  • How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes shopping and housework a breeze." in 1 review
  • "While grocery shopping my son is in the cart and my daughter is wrapped nice and cozy." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and get the hang of and i like that you can wear the wrap and then pop baby in and out." in 1 review
Maggie Z.
York
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved my Boba. My finance even carried out daughter in it. It may look difficult to wrap, but the instructions did a great job at showing how to wrap it effectively. It's much more comfortable that any baby carrier I've ever tried, and I feel as though it's more comfortable for baby as well. It's also super easy to clean, just throw it in the washing machine! The only difficult aspect of it, is that it is time consuming to wrap, which can get frustrating while out in public. It also isn't as comfortable for older babies, such as nine months and up. It almost feels unsafe to have a squirming, moving baby carried in it. Other than that, I think it's an awesome product that new mommies should give a try!
Marissa P.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I use my Boba every. Single. Day. Now that I’m going back to work I’m lookin forward to using my Boba at home even more. Baby can get good sleep and I can feel like we get more time together. It’s also super easy to breastfeed in!
Makenna C.
Puyallup , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love my Boba wrap! I use it for almost everything while out and about with my baby. I bought mine with ease from amazon. My baby is so comfortable in it and loves it just as much. Overall the product is great my only input would be to have the length slightly shorter. I would buy again and recommend!
Priscilla V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This wrap is the best ! At first I was concerned if my baby was going to fall but it holds them up so well ! I’ve never had a problem. My son loved it he would always fall asleep right away and it would help me get things done around the house.
Kandyce M.
Hanover , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Takes a bit to get used to putting it on but once you have the hang of it life gets so much easier. This was a lifesaver when my daughter was younger and would only sleep while being held. I could actually get things done around the house. I still use it for shopping or going out and even at 12lbs my back doesn't hurt much after using it. I've even gotten compliments on both the wrap and how content she looks in the wrap.
bailey 🌚.
Roseville, MI
This is one of the best baby wraps I have used. I tried the moby and just couldn't get enough slack to pull it tight. The boba is the perfect length to wrap and make sure baby stays secure. They show great tutorials on line as well for the newborn hold and the regular hold. I felt comfortable enough to have baby wrapped and go on with me day
Adrienne M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this baby wrap! The only thing that sucks is I have big babies so I can’t use it a long time with my babies. I’ve used it with two babies though and it works great! I love to baby wear and get stuff done around the house! This is a great tip for those mamas who’s babies that won’t let them put them down or breastfeeding mothers ❤️
Kaitlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this so much. It’s lightweight and easy to use, although it does take a little time to put on, but not bad. My son loves it and falls asleep in it often. I love that it allows you to be hands free. It’s affordable and I’m so glad I have it!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves the boba wrap! I was worried about learning how to use the wrap but after a couple of times I have it down pat. My baby loves how close and snuggled it makes him to me and he usually calms down and falls asleep almost instantly. It makes getting things done around the house so much easier!
Janelle M.
Salem, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Waste of time, takes two people and a PHD to figure this thing out. Baby didn’t even love it when we finally figured it out! Don’t waste your time. They look cute but there’s other brands. Extremely expensive for what it is also
Jayel K.
Is this really worth the buy?
Rasheeda  M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased one and I was wondering what I could with all the extra fabric? Any tying ideas?
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I need one.. Is this usefull??
Krista H.
Strasburg, OH
Are these hard to put on?
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
How secure/safe are these? And are they hard to use?