Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Black

by Boba

#19 in Baby Carriers

The boba wrap classic baby carrier in black is the simple, original choice for you and your baby. The baby wrap is easy to tie and creates a perfect fit every time without buckles, snaps and other contraptions. This boba baby carrier is made of high-quality, sturdy french terry material that doesn't stretch or lose shape and keeps baby safe and secure. Plus, baby's weight evenly distributes for stress-free carrying. Keep your hands free and your baby close. Works as a newborn carrier for even the smallest babies and holds them until they're 35 lbs (about 18 months). Machine washable and dryer safe.

I've never used a baby carrier but I'm in the market for one due to a flight I need to take. Baby and I will be traveling alone. Has anyone used this while going to airport security?
Start your review of Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Black!
Radha A.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Black uploaded by Radha A.
Purchased at: Amazon
this wrap is my absolute favorite! so easy to get used to wrapping and my little one is so comfortable in it. this is a must have for parents & their babies! overall love this and will be buying more colors!! yes i’m that in love🥰😂
Lily M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Black uploaded by Lily M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this off Amazon because my child doesn’t like to be left unoccupied in the swing. I was worried she wasn’t going to like it but she loves it and it’s super easy to put on! I recommend this product to anyone who has clingy children because you can get your house chores done while wearing them!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There was a pretty big learning curve in getting this down, but it was a lifesaver with newborn/infant/toddler twins. They likes the soft fabric and snuggles, and I liked having my hands free to do whatever I needed to be doing. This was a great investment.
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I never baby wore until my third baby and I am obsessed with this wrap. After learning how to set up the wrap once it’s super easy and convenient to use. A must have for moms with other kids to take care of or any parent that needs to get things done with baby ! Material is super nice and stretchy yet sturdy. Absolutely worth every penny Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Black
megan O.
Bonaire, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
While this was cute and trendy it was never the right fit for myself and my newborn. Once my child was a few months old and moved up to sit against my chest he was so heavy I never felt comfort wearing this with him. It was probably mental to not like to use it but this was not a favorite.
Caitlin T.
Mooresville , NC
Purchased at: Amazon
This was a decent carrier, baby felt safe and secure once I got her in it, but that was my problem-getting her into it. It was definitely an acquired skill that took practice for me. Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier - Black
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I love this baby wrap! At first I was nervous because he felt very secure and not at all secure all at once! He was secure, and once I got used to the feeling of not having to carry him in my arms it was pretty comfortable to get around with him. This actually made me feel pregnant again in a way (in the newborn hold) and I loved my pregnancy so I really enjoy it and so does baby! If you have a baby who finds it hard to sleep without being close to you, this wrap will definitely help so that you can do other things while soothing him. I should also mention I am plus size, I am usually between size 18 and 20 and this wrap fit me just fine, I just couldn’t do the last knot in the front which isn’t required anyway. I thought the directions would be confusing but they were easy to follow!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this as a baby shower gift.  I want to do more baby caring with my second baby. I was excited to receive this and I tried it out as soon as I got home. The instructions were just a tad bit difficult to understand, but after looking up a YouTube video on how to use the wrap it was easier to understand. I tried it and so did my husband. The wrap is long and will take a few minutes to get it tied, and tied right, but once I put my baby in, he was comfy and happy. I also felt like he was safe too.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Wow I love this is one of best for me? To move around just my son loves to be in the we had a bombing connection for me and my husband and the funny part my son still sleep like if he was wearing it when he was a baby
Chelsea C.
New Brighton, PA
So far I love this thing! I broke my shoulder a few years ago and I get pains if I hold things to long so I put this on my baby registry and got it as a gift. I was a little intimidated on using it because it is soooo long and a little hard to wrap yourself in it alone. But my newborn loves to be held and it makes it hard to get things done so once I got the hang of this thing I loved it! I've seen mixed reviews about it for bigger babies but we'll see once she gets bigger! So far we both love it!