BY BOBA #16 in Baby Carriers

The versatile boba 4g baby carrier with a fun tweet leaf and bird pattern will take your little one from infancy to toddlerhood without any extra inserts. It's ergonomic for both baby and parents. For baby, this comfortable carrier offers full leg support with removable foot straps. The body of the carrier rises several inches higher than other carriers, offering better neck and head support. For mommy or daddy, this carrier has adjustable shoulder and chest straps and a contoured waistband that distributes a child's weight to the hips for stress-free shoulders and back. Storage pockets, a removable sleeping hood and a shoulder... see more...

Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this carrier it was so great to sue and wonderfl to use espically since you don't have to mess with a infant insert which is nice. I got this from a friend as a gift for my baby and it was wonderful. I would reccomend this one to anyone that wants one
Maymuna F.
lubbock
This is a great starter carrier. As a new mom it was incredibly confusing trying to pick out the perfect carrier. Being new to baby wearing I was relieved to begin with this particular carrier. It's straight forward and easy to wear. It's overall very comfortable but as baby grows it can cause some back pain depending on your build.
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Boba is great and I love this carrier for the fun print and functionality. I think it works well on a wide range of body types. It's durable and easy to wash. The seat doesn't adjust so infant insert is needed for little ones.
Kimberly B.
I loved my Boba so much! I wore my daughter everywhere and it was so much easier and she was a big baby too and all the way up through 35 lbs she was still comfortable in this and I could still wear her.
Rachel J.
I absolutely ADORE my boba 4g. It goes with us everywhere and my son is almost 18 months and he still rides around in it without much added stress to my body. I love that it grows with us!
Lydia F.
Hamilton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This Carrier is seriously a life saver! When I need to get house work done and my baby just can't be put down this is always my go to. A bit pricey but totally worth it!
Jamie E.
I have has 4-5 different carriers. I used on my 2nd and 3rd child. My 2nd loved every carrier I bought as long as he was close to me and my heart. My 3rd is only 10 days old so I don't know quite yet on her likes and dislikes, but she does like the carrier that I have used on her so far. I'm using the 1 I have that doesn't require her to have her arms and legs hanging out. The carrier I'm using is 1 where she's all put in a ball on my chest. She loves it.
Felicia D.
We love our Boba! Soft structures carriers have worked the best for us, and the Boba has been especially awesome. I love the option for front or back carry, and being able to use it with a newborn is a definite plus as well. The tweet print is, of course, adorable. I would totally recommend a Boba SSC to anyone who is new to baby wearing. It's very easy to use and beginner friendly. It's also pretty comfortable and makes baby wearing a breeze!
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
my mother bought this for me as a gift for my first child. I've used it for both my children now for 3 years apart. I wasn't exactly thrilled with the design when I first saw it but I've definitely learned to love it. I think it's so adorable! It feels like I'm almost not wearing anything but at the same time the fabric and the sewing is very heavy duty.
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Love this carrier.. Its not straining at all and the baby is super comfy in there and typically falls asleep.. This is really nice to have when you have a couple kids that you are going somewhere with and to watch all can be difficult with an infant, but when that infant is comfortably tucked in the carrier, it gives you two free hands to watch the other children.. I love this product.. and Dads love it too
Brandi M.
Is it comfortable
Brandi M.
How do you like this
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
Is it comfortable for dads to wear?
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
What is the weight limit?
Karyn D.
Can anyone tell me if a carrier is worth the money? I have a month old and she is 8 pounds. How secure is it?