BY BOBA

The versatile boba 3g baby carrier with a fun kangaroo graphic will take your little one from infancy to toddlerhood without any extra inserts. It's ergonomic for both baby and parents. For baby, this comfortable carrier offers full leg support with removable foot straps. The body of the carrier rises several inches higher than other carriers, offering better neck and head support. For mommy or daddy, this carrier has adjustable shoulder and chest straps and a contoured waistband that distributes a child's weight to the hips for stress-free shoulders and back. Storage pockets, a removable sleeping hood and a shoulder strap for... see more...

Katie S.
Henderson, NV
I owned an ergo first and it broke on me. Needless to say, I was not going back to that company again. I found Boba next and wish I had found them sooner. The Boba carrier is a little wider than the ergo (good when you have chunky babies like I do.). It has the most adorable prints. The Kangaroo is just adorable! The arms pads are quite generous and I can wear baby for hours comfortably. We've brought baby with us to many an event with just the carrier. She's happy and comfortable in front and rear carry. Backpack style is a favorite for hiking too. This carrier has been used well into the toddler years with my 30lb baby still sitting comfortably in it!
Debbie K.
When buying my first soft structured carrier I did a lot of research and ended up buying the Boba 3g. It is so easy to get on, both front and back carry, and my daughter loves being carried in it.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
So very convenient! Great for everyday use or social occasions. I was so glad we had ours before we went on vacation. My little one loves getting in and being close to either mommy or daddy. I love how it's very easy to put on whether or not ou have help
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Most convenient baby carrier ever , i can be doing my chores around my house without the need to leave my baby alone