BY BOB #100 in Strollers

The Stroller Strides® Fitness Stroller by BOB® is the ideal on- and off-road Jogging Stroller, keeping families active for years to come. It's equipped with a coupon for Stroller Strides fitness classes by Fit4Mom® and a Stroller Strides Fitness Kit by BOB, including a Handlebar Console, Stroller Strides exercise manual and SPRI® fitness resistance bands. The Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller is amazingly versatile. The front wheel swivels, which allows for easy maneuverability through parks, city streets and other tight spots, but also locks for added stability when jogging or taking on rough terrain. And the handlebar adjusts, offering 9 positions to provide a perfect fit for parents of different heights. The Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller boasts an ultra-smooth ride for your little adventurer. State-of-the-art adjustable suspension takes bumps in stride. Boardwalks, beaches and trails are no match for this Stroller. Your child will love the fully upright seating option and you only need one hand to adjust the seat angle. Keep all your supplies, gear and even a few toys in the extra-large cargo basket. And when you're done for the day, fold the Stroller in seconds and get going. Combine the Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller with an infant car seat (sold separately), like the BOB B-Safe 35 by Britax®, to create the best travel system for your lifestyle. So go ahead - take your fitness to a new level with the Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller by BOB, the number 1 Jogging Stroller. BOB Brand Store to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber F.
Groton, CT
This was the first “exercise” stroller i purchased after my first son was born. I was amazed. How easily it glides and is able to turn with a bigger stroller. This paved the way for when after our second son was born, there was no question when it was time for a double jogger. Hands down, it was another BOB.
Ashley B.
Rogers, AR
Thus stroller is AMAZING! We bought it for a trip to DC and lived the ease of use. It allows the child to sit back far enough with a wide enough canopy to help keep the sun off of him. This stroller is great for walking and running. We are looking at getting a double since we have any #2 now.
Andrea R.
Oakland ca
Its easy to use it unfolds fairly easy also is very combinient if u get around on foot. In all it has all the comfort a child my need my bany loves how comfortable it is he practically smiles every time he sees it he knows we're going for a jog. Also the selection of colors is great your bound to find a perfect color combinations for everyone.
Alissa M.
San Marcos, CA
This stroller is durable and has performed well in both city and trail applications. It gets almost daily use and has not had many issues. The price is high but it’s a product you likely won’t need to replace and has a high resale value.
Gabrielle G.
Love love love this stroller. I’ve been able to use it on dirt roads as well as flat top and it preformed the same. I’ve never felt a stroller be so smooth and easy to push! The price point was terrible either.
Crystal W.
This is the absolute best stroller on the market. Easy turn, glides super smooth, easy to fold. Perfect for beach, park, or just a walk around the neighborhood. Great for running moms too!
Tiphanee s.
South bend , IN
100 stars!! Best purchase I have ever made! It works on all terrain and has great attachments! This product is worth every cent! I recommend it to any and everyone! Best best product
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Before having my daughter I knew that I wanted to set myself up for postpartum success. It’s great to be able to get back into my fitness routine without having to worry about a hard to handle stroller. This stroller is amazing and I’d easily recommend it to anyone looking for a stroller that will help you get out and get moving.
Beth W.
Love this stroller! My 4 year old nephew easily pushes it as well! I love that I can use it for newborn- toddler ages and above! BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stroller was a gift and I didn’t use it. I could see why people love it though. It is made very well and the bounce of the stroller while jogging, is helpful.