BOB Strides Fitness Stroller uploaded by Katie M.

BY BOBGEAR

The Stroller Strides® Fitness Stroller by BOB® is the ideal on- and off-road Jogging Stroller, keeping families active for years to come. It's equipped with a coupon for Stroller Strides fitness classes by Fit4Mom® and a Stroller Strides Fitness Kit by BOB, including a Handlebar Console, Stroller Strides exercise manual and SPRI® fitness resistance bands. The Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller is amazingly versatile. The front wheel swivels, which allows for easy maneuverability through parks, city streets and other tight spots, but also locks for added stability when jogging or taking on rough terrain. And the handlebar adjusts, offering 9 positions to provide a perfect fit for parents of different heights. The Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller boasts an ultra-smooth ride for your little adventurer. State-of-the-art adjustable suspension takes bumps in stride. Boardwalks, beaches and trails are no match for this Stroller. Your child will love the fully upright seating option and you only need one hand to adjust the seat angle. Keep all your supplies, gear and even a few toys in the extra-large cargo basket. And when you're done for the day, fold the Stroller in seconds and get going. Combine the Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller with an infant car seat (sold separately), like the BOB B-Safe 35 by Britax®, to create the best travel system for your lifestyle. So go ahead - take your fitness to a new level with the Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller by BOB, the number 1 Jogging Stroller. BOB Brand Store to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's! see more...

Maryan S.
apple valey
Got the stroller as a gift from my sister and my niece and she said it’s a really great stroller she really liked it. It’s really convenient she put she cares a lot of stuff. Says it’s easy to open up it’s a quick and go so I really recommend you get a stroller you have a kid especially this stroller
Courtney D.
Pasadena
This stroller makes yours and your child’s life so much easier! When your out to workout the stroller assembles and dissembles very easy. A chic design. And perfect snack and drink holder to keep the kids happy! I would recommend everyone to go out and get this stroller.
Madeline B.
Los Altos, CA
The BOB is great for dirt roads and for jogging. We spend summers at a cabin in Montana and we love the bob for walks and off-roading. The back pocket isn’t as functional but it is nice to have pockets for water bottles and snacks inside the stroller. Lots of room underneath!
Gabrielle G.
Love love love this stroller. I’ve been able to use it on dirt roads as well as flat top and it preformed the same. I’ve never felt a stroller be so smooth and easy to push! The price point was terrible either.
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
Love this stroller. It’s so easy to use and it’s so easy to push around! I have two kids under two so it’s important I have things that make my life easier. And this definitely does. I push my 17 month old daughter around in this while my 3 month old is wrapped up on top of me so that I can get my exercise. My daughter always falls asleep in this one. Definitely would recommend!
Katie M.
We use this stroller EVERY DAY!! We go for nightly walks through our neighborhood. This is perfect for all weather conditions and my son even has a place for his sippy cup! His feet have a place to rest and they don’t dangle. I can lock the wheels so we don’t have a getaway situation!
Andrea R.
Oakland ca
Its easy to use it unfolds fairly easy also is very combinient if u get around on foot. In all it has all the comfort a child my need my bany loves how comfortable it is he practically smiles every time he sees it he knows we're going for a jog. Also the selection of colors is great your bound to find a perfect color combinations for everyone.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Before having my daughter I knew that I wanted to set myself up for postpartum success. It’s great to be able to get back into my fitness routine without having to worry about a hard to handle stroller. This stroller is amazing and I’d easily recommend it to anyone looking for a stroller that will help you get out and get moving.
Melanie N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my BOB stroller for walking with my daughter.  It was on the more expensive end of the spectrum, but I think it was worth the money.  I like how easily it handles when walking and my daughter seems comfortable sitting in the stroller.  I would definitely recommend this stroller.
Ayse S.
la jolla
I just can’t live without this stroller. we have two other smaller one since it’s big and hard to fit in my car but she only sit in this one. Super easy to jog walk or turn. No one needs to open store doors for me!