BY BOBGEAR #97 in Strollers

The bob sport utility 3-wheel stroller has pneumatic knobby tires and wheels made of high-impact polymer composite for strength and traction on all terrains. The adjustable suspension system provides smooth and comfortable rides. Its 5-point padded harness system keeps your little one securely buckled in. This stroller has an accessory adapter that lets you attach a bob infant car seat adapter or snack tray. The canopy adjusts to various positions for effective protection against bright, hot sun. A large storage compartment under the seat carrys feeding bottles, sippy cups and other baby essentials. Folds for trouble-free storage or... see more...

Kathryn G.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely love my B.O.B. Stroller and have recommended it to so many other mommy friends of mine. It was like night and day going from my Grayco Stroller to the B.O.B. and the difference in the smoothness of the ride feels like walking on air as opposed to a stiff pushing standard stroller. It allows me to make very easy turns and handles bumps in the road so wonderfully. My baby girl was able to actually get comfortable enough to relax in the BOB enough to take naps. I love that there is great storage along with add-ons such as the clip-on tray that snaps into the seat and allows my daughter to easily snack and drink along our walks. I will never regret spending the extra money to get this stroller, my only complaint is that I wish I had bought it a lot sooner!BOB Sport Utility Single Stroller
Sabrina W.
Tyndall Afb, FL
Id much rather have a wheel that locks and unlocks. That is kind of frustrating and I will likely buy one like that does next time. I love how far down the shade comes down. It really keeps the sun out of my sons eyes which my old one didnt. I like how easily it folds and how easy the wheels pop off so we can put it in the car. I keep having flat tires and I am having a hard time finding the right tube.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
I love our Bob. It has an incredibly smooth ride, even on the rough gravel of country roads. There is an adapter for just about every carseat, so the itty bitty can safely go with me while on runs, in town, on trails, and out in the country. At 3 months I feel okay moving baby to the 5 point harness seat because I can lay the seat fairly flat. The wrist strap and hand breaks are added security on hilly terrain. This thing is a beast, yet the quality of construction keep the weight down as well as keeping it looking almost as new as the day we received it.
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved this stroller. I’ve been using my double more lately (surprise baby no. 2!), but this stroller is the perfect size to get around indoors, but is tough enough to get around outdoors. I live in a small town in the Adirondacks and even just around town requires a stroller like this. It was pricey, but well worth it.
Maria G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love everything about the stroller except that it’s hard to maneuver because the front wheel does not turn at all! I fond that I’m constantly pushing toward the right side to make it move that way. Had I known it would turn at all I would’ve bought a different model but I figured I’d be able to use it at least some only to find that it does not. I like the size and 5 point hardness belts that are comfortable to use by all my kids: 8 months- 2 years old, 3 years old. The reclining back is perfect for when they nap and the shade covers a big area keeping them away from the sunlight as well as creating a little cave when it’s cold out.
Sierra C.
Never have a I had a stroller that could fold up and compact as good as this one! I bought it from a friend second hand and it is still in great condition! It has meet all my expectations and my kids can both use it and they range between 20-35lbs. I would highly recommend BOB strollers!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Best item I received for my child . This is the most effortless gliding stroller I have ever used. It’s more expensive but completely worth it. I don’t have anything bad to say. It has industrial brakes . Pockets on the inside for baby food pouches or juice cups . It has an organizer pouch that zips on both sides for phone , wallet, keys , beverage and snack. There is an under carriage for your diaper bag or anything you need for on the go. It folds up easily and has a belt to lock it into place so it’s easy to store.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this stroller, it’s sturdy but also easy to store and use. It’s comfortable for our son to sit and relax. The tires a great and what really appealed to my husband! I also love the handler bar area with the different pockets!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this stroller so much. It is built to be so sturdy and he larger wheels allow me to use it off the road for hikes and such through dirt and rocks with no issues!
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this as a gift from my parents When I had my first daughter other than folding up and being very bulky it was a great stroller it held its resale value when I sold it to buy a double stroller I would definitely recommend this to my friends