BY BOB #99 in Strollers

The bob sport utility 3-wheel stroller has pneumatic knobby tires and wheels made of high-impact polymer composite for strength and traction on all terrains. The adjustable suspension system provides smooth and comfortable rides. Its 5-point padded harness system keeps your little one securely buckled in. This stroller has an accessory adapter that lets you attach a bob infant car seat adapter or snack tray. The canopy adjusts to various positions for effective protection against bright, hot sun. A large storage compartment under the seat carrys feeding bottles, sippy cups and other baby essentials. Folds for trouble-free storage or... see more...

Amy N.
Having a bob stroller was a must for me when I found out I was pregnant. This stroller is worth the splurge for those who intend to run with their child. The stroller may seem heavy but the bulk is necessary for the mechanics. It provides a smooth ride as long as you keep the tires filled to the proper air pressure. The only reason I would ever get rid of this stroller is because I would trade up to a newer bob to accommodate my growing child. Pushing a bob stroller on a run gives strength training plus cardio. Just be prepared to run slightly slower with it
Brittany M.
This was my first bob stroller after switching from a regular stroller. I really loved the difference it made. However the front wheel does not swivel making it hard to turn and you have to basically pop a wheelie to turn. I would definitely advise to put out the extra money for the swivel (Revolution) wheel model. This stroller is meant for more long distance high speed running. It was perfect for going on trails.
Andrea T.
I am a big runner, so I wanted to make sure when I picked out a jogging stroller it would last me for a while. Usually I run on paved roads or smooth trails. But I decided to get the trail version because I wanted to do my trail running, plus the side walks in town or when going places aren't always smooth. The stroller is amazing, great suspension, easy to use, light weight, and great storage.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
BEST RUNNING STROLLER YOU CAN GET. I love my bob and I put a lot of miles on it running and hiking. It is super durable and you can do dirt trails with the shocks.
It's bigger to put in your car but the tires come off easy.
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I just got this stroller in August and I wish I would have purchased it sooner. It has such a smooth ride and the best part is it glides right over the bumps. Perfect for jogging with or just walking around the mall. I am so pleased with my purchase and so is my daughter. Great for any mom!
Julie K.
This is worth every single penny! They are pricey, but boy are they worth it! It is a must have for moms who run as it is so easy to push and maneuver during your workout. Highly recommend to all moms on the go.
Jenn P.
Beaverton, OR
There is nothing I used more or appreciated having as much as this stroller. I could take it ANYWHERE. You'll only ever need this one stroller from infancy till kindergarten. Pushes like a dream.
Carolyn T.
Durham, NC
This is the best running stroller ever! We started with another stroller and quickly ended up getting the BOB. It is totally worth the cost, esp for those who run a lot!
Aiyanna G.
Hatch, NM
Great for active moms! Awesome if you go jogging.No more getting stuck in the rocks or dirt. But be careful around stickers and things that can puncture tires. Easy to maneuver and store.
Ashley V.
I have used a Bob and a cheaper brand. Honestly the Bob is not worth the money. The cheaper brand does just as good.