BOB Single Infant Car Seat Adapter uploaded by Kellie T.

BY BOB #13 in Car Seats

Make Safety Easy. Compatible with BOB strollers featuring the Accessory Adapter. Easy to install and remove - attach restraint belt with a screwdriver, then "click" into place. Folds with stroller. Restraint belt secures infant car seat in place Easily install your infant car seat and get rolling.  Now compatible with BRITAX infant car seats and other popular infant car seat models. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert
I fell in love with the Bob Stroller and freaked when I noticed I had a different name brand for the car seat ( Chicco ). To my relief came Amazon and this amazing adapter! It allowed me to enjoy both products together. My son is a year old and I still use the adapter on occasion, for example- if hes already asleep in the car seat. If not, he sits in the stroller. Either way, super convenient and easy to use.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
If you are a runner or walker, I highly suggest a BOB!! I use mine all the time, but baby girl isn't big enough to hold her head up yet so I had to buy the adapter for the car seat. Totally worth the money I spent! I bought mine off of eBay for $45. These are a little pricey and some models are harder to find than others. I am so happy I bought it. Now me and baby can go for run and walks safely!
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Bettendorf, IA
So here is the thing. You have to make sure that you purchase the correct adaptor for your Bob stroller AND car seat! And furthermore, if you have a double stroller, this single will not work! I purchased mine at Target, and overall it was great. When I attempted to give this to a friend with a new baby, this is when we discovered all of the issues with making sure it is the correct fit.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Mega Parent Expert
First off the BOB stroller is a must!!! I would NOT purchase any other brand!! The infant car seat adapter is awesome!! Just snaps into place & done!! Easy on - easy off!! I have used it with both of my children!!! Just make sure that your car seat brand is one that the BOB has an adapter for!! I have the Graco - BOB infant car seat adapter.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
We were avid runners and wanted to maintain that lifestyle once baby arrived so we invested in the BOB Revolution stroller. With this adapter we were able to use the stroller immediately as the Chicco Keyfit 30 car seat clicked right in. I think if I were an infant I would enjoy the smooth ride in the Bob, too.
Berenice G.
Berenice G.
Laredo, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Super easy to use to adapt almost any carseat to the stroller convenient & not that pricey as to buy another stroller, handy for when little one is asleep & you just dont want to wake them up
Faith C.
Faith C.
Spring, TX
This is a must for a bob stroller in the first few months. Others wise, you have to keep at least 2 strollers. Not cool. Easy to use and a big help with you need the car seat!
Kellie T.
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
We love our Bob and got use from the adapter while our son needed it. It is expensive as is the attachments. Still felt it was great quality. We ordered on Amazon.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
We love our BOB! Great for walks as a family of runs with just my girl. The adapter has allowed us to take our LO out with the safety of her car seat.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We love this stroller and the adapter is great and reliable we love the coleus to pick from and all the options
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
This is used in the car is it?
Rania  E.
Rania E.
What is this used for? Not sure what this is
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
I've never seen one of these. How do you use it?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
How safe is this product?
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Guyton, GA
Will this work with baby trend car seat?