BOB Single Infant Car Seat Adapter uploaded by Kellie T.

BY BOB #12 in Car Seats

Make Safety Easy. Compatible with BOB strollers featuring the Accessory Adapter. Easy to install and remove - attach restraint belt with a screwdriver, then "click" into place. Folds with stroller. Restraint belt secures infant car seat in place Easily install your infant car seat and get rolling.  Now compatible with BRITAX infant car seats and other popular infant car seat models. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I have twins and a friend brought me this adapter and it is so easy to hook to the stroller
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA
I have the Chicco car seat adapter and it is so easy to use! It makes times when I don't want to take my daughter out of the car seat so easy! It's sturdy and I trust that she's safe. That said, it's easy for me to also remove when it's time to break down and put my stroller back in my vehicle. It's a must have!
Katie W.
Medina, WA
Instead of buying a snap-and-go graco stroller, we purchased this adaptor which allowed us to use our BOB stroller from day 1, making the investment completely worth it. we ended up borrowing a snap-and-go stroller, which just made things even easier!
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
A little pricey, but works great with my BOB Revolution SE stroller and my Britax B-Safe. Easy snap in, easy to remove as well for when I'm not using the infant seat with the stroller.
Megan G.
Douglasville, GA
This item let us turn our jogging stroller into one that fits our infant car seat. It was so awesome to be able to avoid also buying the travel system for the car seat and go straight into using the BOB! It works perfectly!
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
These are great for turning your Bob into a travel system! Bob makes different adapters for each car seat so you have a more solid connection than with other brands' universal adapters. A lot of people use their Bob as their everyday stroller (not just for jogging) - this makes it possible!
Kellee G.
Omaha, NE
We love our bob stroller and our Chico car seat so this adaptor gives us the best of both worlds. It has been so nice to be able to keep him safe and easily transition from place to place seamlessly
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product made life so much fun and easier having two small children and wanting to go for a walk or run. I actually bought this product online from amazon, totally worth the price. ..they also resale nicely too!
Faith C.
Spring, TX
This is a must for a bob stroller in the first few months. Others wise, you have to keep at least 2 strollers. Not cool. Easy to use and a big help with you need the car seat!
Carolina L.
We were avid runners and wanted to maintain that lifestyle once baby arrived so we invested in the BOB Revolution stroller. With this adapter we were able to use the stroller immediately as the Chicco Keyfit 30 car seat clicked right in. I think if I were an infant I would enjoy the smooth ride in the Bob, too.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
This is used in the car is it?
Rania  E.
What is this used for? Not sure what this is
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
I've never seen one of these. How do you use it?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
How safe is this product?
Danielle P.
Pentwater, MI
What car seats work with this?