BY BOB

The bob revolution se single stroller has a padded 5-point harness to keep your child comfortable and secure. This jogger stroller has a swivel front wheel for easy maneuvering. The reclining seat can be effortlessly adjusted for your child's comfort. This 3-wheel baby stroller has a foot-activated brake on both the rear tires for easy and reliable stopping. Its 2-position shock system makes your little one's ride smooth and pleasant. The simple 2-step folding system and lightweight frame enable easy storage and transportation. This baby jogging stroller has a storage basket below the seat that offers ample space to carry your... see more...

• What makes this different from less expensive brands?4 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price ?6 Answers
Shabana I.
Boy I miss this Stroller so much. I sold it and got a britax b agile because the tires kept popping in our neighborhood. I miss the agility and cushion. It's just a fun Stroller. A bit heavy and bulky but I loved it a lot.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Mega Parent Expert
I would love to get my friend one of these. She has been eager to get back into shape after her baby. This brand looks like it is very durable.
Peyton V.
Weaverville, NC
I love this stroller. And my daughter loves riding in it. I will keep this stroller with all my kids.
Tiffany Z.
BOB strollers are great for jogging. You can steer it with just one hand and it just glides. Babies/kids seem to be very comfortable in them, and the attachment allow you to put a Britax car seat in it so you can use it when they're newborns as well. However, they are super heavy. I need to use both hands to pick it up and put it in my car. It's also big, so it's not really great for tight places. All of the attachments are expensive. For a stroller that's >$300, you'd think that it would come with a snack tray, but no, you have to buy it separately, and of course, it costs twice as much as a generic snack tray.
Elisabeth M.
Stroudsburg , PA
Best bang for your buck! I have the same stroller in blue. Bought it a few years back when it was at a higher price. This stroller is amazing. You can lock the front wheel if you're going to be traveling at a steady speed (jogging, running, power walking), but you can also have the front wheel swivel which is great for places such as shopping centers, stores, carnivals, etc. The weight limit is up to 70 pounds so you can use this stroller for many years. A+ in my opinion.
Tristyn B.
Cowarts, AL
Best baby purchase ever! I have never, ever regretted the upfront cost, which can seem high at first. I take this everywhere. It easily swivels in and out of shopping places, parks, and tight spaces. I ran with it for miles and walk now with my toddler while I'm pregnant. It handles everything I throw at it. I have taken it on many airplane trips alone with a toddler. Easy fold up and storage. Perfect for anyone looking for an all terrain stroller.
Shanthi V.
Colorado Springs, CO
Hands down the best jogging stroller there is! Extremely well built, I love that the front wheel can lock or swivel. We use it with the car seat attachment and it works great! The only thing is for the price I wish it came with the attachments. It is a heavy stroller but folds up easily. Best baby purchase!
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
Totally worth it, 2 years later and I still use it almost every day. I love my Bob! It's so easy to use, convenient, fits in my trunk, and not bulky. I strongly recommend you get one!
Stacie S.
League City, TX
You can't beat a BOB. As a long distance runner invest your money into a good stroller. You won't regret it! I love the plum too!
Jessika A.
We have this stroller in another color and we love it! The handlebar adjusts for height, so it's comfortable for me and my much taller husband. It handles much better in tight spaces than you would think for its size, and we use it for everyday outings as well as running. Worth every penny!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Is this really worth the price ?
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Mega Parent Expert
What makes this different from less expensive brands?