BY BOBGEAR #17 in Strollers

Recommended for babies 2 months and up, weighing between 5 and 70 pounds, the bob revolution se single stroller meets astm standards. It has a front, swivel wheel for effortless maneuvering and easy turning in tight corners. The front wheel can also be locked. This 5-point harness stroller has high-impact, pneumatic tires to offer a comfortable ride, even on rough terrains. The seat is comfortably padded and can be reclined to 70 degrees. This jogging stroller has a large, cargo basket under the seat for carrying your little one's toys, bottles and more. A rear-wheel parking brake can keep this stroller stationary. It also has a...

Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Bob strollers they are worth every penny and you really do you get your moneys worth out of this product you can go home from the city to jogging to running hard trails to pushing her stroller in the sand on the beach and have no issues with your stroller getting stuck in the sand and it’s a heavy duty stroller which I love I have taking care of mine and it’s Astec me a very long time I am very impressed with the quality of this product if you’re in the market for one I totally suggest that you make the investment in the stroller it is worth every penny and more
Olivia S.
Waxhaw , NC
We bought this stroller for our second child as my push gift. It was worth the splurge. With our first child we had the travel set from Chicco which was great but the stroller was a pain, hard to get around corners and too large, plus there was no jogging with it... etc. This stroller changed all that, great for outdoors and indoors. My four year old can ride it when we carry the baby and it has plenty of storage for the other extras. It’s definitely worth the money.
Jenn W.
severna park
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love their BOB? I have owned a single and a double and LOVE them. With the option for a fixed front wheel or one that turns it is ideal for walking or running. The locked wheel prevents it from skidding when going over bumps when running. With the wheel unlocked you can potentially flip the stroller if you are running fast on bumpy terrain when the wheel turns sideways. But it is so nice to have that option when walking.
Elizabeth C.
I love this stroller so much. We’ve used it on unpaved trails, the beach, and everything in between. The handle height adjustable which is great for my husband and myself. It’s a little heavy but I can still manage it own. My daughter naps in it on the beach so it’s comfortable apparently too.
J O.
Bob's are the best of the best when it comes to maneuvering while running or exercising. It is useful on all terrains. It's a bit bulky to fit in a small car but doable if you take the front wheel off. It's heavier than a smaller stroller but SO MUCH BETTER!!! They hold their value and are basically a one time buy as it will hold up through several children!
heather p.
Indian trail, NC
This stroller is life! My daughter LOVES it and always has. It reclines comfortably and is a smooth ride. My favorite part is it’s sun protector/Shader that goes out and then also down for extra protection from the sun for my little one! And the little peek hole! It’s even big enough that my 4 year old can sit in there with my 9 month old! Haha
Katie S.
Hettinger, ND
Best stroller EVER! I was gifted this stroller 8 years ago before my first daughter was born and have used it for all 3 girls. Its great for walking and running, especially over uneven terrain. It's also easy to break down for storage. Only downfall is no cup holders, but I believe they can be purchased separately.
Keri R.
San Diego
Best stroller ever! We use it everyday and it’s a breeze. Love how nice it is for running. Worth the investment and has a good resale value. Our kids like it- it’s spacious and comfortable.
Chelsea E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stroller is the king of all strollers. From the heavy duty frame work to the quality fabric, it is well worth the investment (especially if you plan on having more than one child). I like the design of the tray and how easy it is to open and close. I also enjoy how low the shade shield goes down in the front. Walks as the sun is rising or setting are not a problem as far as worrying about the sun being in little one's face. Cons: It is heavy, which means great quality, but if you are a smaller person, it takes some getting used to when collapsing and loading this stroller.
Elli R.
Oceanside
I love everything about this stroller. It’s so smooth and easy to push. There such good sun protection. Plenty of storage. Very comfortable for my daughter. I price is high but it’s worth every penny. I would 100% recommend to anyone who likes to walk or hike with their child.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Is this really worth the price ?
Ruby H.
I'm looking for a jogging stroller and I've heard good things about this one but am a bit hesitant of the price. Is it worth it?
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What makes this different from less expensive brands?
Julie M.
How does this stroller compare to the other cheaper strollers that are sold at places like Target that look similar? Is it really high quality and sturdy?
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wondering why this brand is better than less expensive options?

back