BY BOB #4 in Strollers

The bob revolution se single stroller has a 5-point harness with buckle closure to keep your tot strapped in securely while on the move. It has lockable front swivel wheels for easy maneuverability on any surface. Its polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and adjustable suspension system offer a smooth and bump-free ride. The foot-activated parking brake prevents unnecessary stroller movements. Plush seats with multiple recline positions offer superior comfort. Its adjustable canopy shades your little one from the elements. Plus, the viewing window allows you to keep an eye on your tot. A cargo basket provides ample storage space... see more...

• Wondering why this brand is better than less expensive options?1 Answers
  • What made you pick this one over another?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Is it really great for running? I feel lik...1 Answers
BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller - Black
  • "Love this stroller- it's smooth, easy to fold up and throw in the car and my son loves it too. " in 2 reviews
  • "The front wheel can be either fixed or swivel which I love!" in 1 review
  • "Folds very easy and flat, won't take up much room in your car." in 1 review
  • "It's super easy to turn and move around, even in small places. " in 1 review
  • "I got a travel system stroller, an umbrella stroller and this BOB for my daughter & THIS was my "go-to stroller"." in 1 review
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
BOB is a common brand in the stroller world, and for a good reason!! We LOVE our BOB for anything from quick walks to the corner store to jogs or hikes on rough terrain! Very happy with this purchase and would buy one again in a heartbeat if we ever needed another!
Kristina N.
I take my BOB everywhere I go. I run and I travel a ton so it has been all over the country and has many many miles on it. Still works great. My only complaint is that the tires go soft more often than I would like but it’s easy to pump them back up and be on our way.
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you are doing any type of traveling/going out that is more than just a shopping trip, than there is NO other stroller you would want but the BOB. It is extremely smooth and versatile for all environments.  I cannot wait to upgrade to the double stroller version.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best stroller ever! I rum marathons and needed a comfy stroller for my daughter but one that could handle all the miles I would be putting on it. I also needed one that would be easy to push in different terrains. Seriously I bought two other jogging strollers before my daughter turned 1 (actually 3 with the BOB). I hated the first two. They were clunky and had no sitting room for her. They were also heavy to push around. After A,LOT of research we decided to get the BOB and our runs have been so much better! We are one happy active family😊. There's so much seating room, it's light weight, the tires get me through all the terrain we run on, the basket is big enough for all her snacks, toys and books. It's just a great jogger. I know it's pricey but I highly recommend this jogger for anyone that has an active lifestyle. Even if your not active as much, this jogging stroller will make you want to be more active!!! Worth every penny!!!,
Jewels G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
All things point to yes for this stroller. Our little one loves it and we would be lost without it. We purchased one for each car actually lol. So easy to put up and to store I love it. Yes the price point is a bit high but when you want to get the best for your kid, you do. And this is the best.
Emily C.
La Crosse, IN
I LOVE my Bob Stroller! When I was pregnant I reviewed a lot of strollers and even test "drove" some at the store. I loved the reviews this bob stroller got and told my husband this was the one. Being a man who likes quality but also likes to save money he was skeptical about paying this kind of money on a stroller. I took him to the store where he tried a few out. We tried a Chico jogging stroller that was compatible with or car seat and he drove it up one aisle and immediately put it back. He loves our stroller as much as I do and I'm so happy we spent the little bit extra cash for this quality. My husband takes this thing off road and it handles like a champ! I am 5-4 he is 6-0 and we both feel it's a very comfortable fit! Love this stroller!
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
I was lucky enough to win this stroller at a twitter party and I don't know how I did without it! I had been on the market for a jogging stroller and had just purchased one for half the price, despite really wanting a BOB. (didn't even have it out of the box before I won this one) What luck! Great stroller, almost pushes itself and just needs a little push for steering. My son loves it to, he climbs right in and half a mile in he is asleep. It is easy to fold and unfold. The front wheel can be either fixed or swivel which I love! It makes it an easy to use everyday stroller as well. It is very well made and easy to put together. thumbs up, knowing what I know now I would have spent the extra money on the BOB from day one!
Alison T.
Originally I did not want this stroller. I thought it was way more stroller than we needed. Turns out, I can't live without Bob! He goes everywhere with us. We recently purchased an umbrella stroller to fly with and I was so disappointed that it did not perform like Bob. The only issue I have is that is it kind of a pain putting stuff in the bottom of the stroller. I wish it was bigger.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I would give this stroller a B- if I could. Pros: It is a smooth ride, even on unpaved surfaces. Takes turns well, even sharp turns. Very easy to maneuver. Cons: Really super heavy when you have to fold it up and put it in the car. Doesn't stay closed when you fold it up. So awkward to pick up. When I traveled from AZ to NYC, I didn't even bother bringing this stroller on the trip. Way too heavy to travel with. Great for exercise (going out for long walks or jogs), but that's about it. I don't take it to the mall, or to Target, or anywhere for that matter. Just for exercise around the neighborhood. Hate putting it in the car.
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA
The bob had always been my dream stroller. And now that I own it, it does not disappoint! I am from the Pacific Northwest, and out here Bob strollers are the go-to for our active and outdoorsy lifestyles! I knew it wanted a versatile stroller that would grow with my family, and this is definitely it! It may look a tad bulky, but it is super agile and so easy to fold up and fits well in my vehicle! I am also excited to use it as a jogging stroller now that my daughter is old enough to sit in the front without the infant carrier! It will probably be useful for us until she is 5! It's such a worthwhile purchase!
Ruby H.
I'm looking for a jogging stroller and I've heard good things about this one but am a bit hesitant of the price. Is it worth it?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this a good stroller to go on a run with?
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
What made you pick this one over another?
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is it worth the money? Is it really great for running? I feel like it's bulky when folding and not easy to cart around for every day use. Which is better, this one or say a city mini? Which is way less expensive.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wondering why this brand is better than less expensive options?