BY BOBGEAR

The bob revolution se duallie stroller has a lockable front swivel wheel for easy maneuverability. It has foot-activated dual-rear parking brake for better control and secure stopping. This bob revolution stroller has a 5-point harnesses that holds your children securely. Its 2-step fold mechanism allows easy collapse for effortless storage and transport. This bob revolution stroller has a padded handle that provides comfortable grip and a wrist strap for security. The undercarriage storage offers ample space for carrying feeding bottles, toys and other essentials. It has 2 different multi-position canopies for protection from outdoor... see more...

• Can one of the 2 seats attach a carseat like the single Bob?1 Answers
  • Is this stroller easy to use with two children? Also, doe...1 Answers
  • Is this worth buying?3 Answers
Tiffany F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my BOB double stroller. We had a single BOB jogging stroller but had to upgrade when we had baby #2. It’s easily maneuverable, with its locking or unlocked front wheel. It’s comfortable for my little guys. They are able to sit straight up or lay down. I love how the sun shade pretty much covers most of their body when it is pulled down! It is super easy to collapse and also open up! It can be a little heavy and awkward to load into a vehicle but it’s notbing terrible! It’s a great jogging stroller!
Amy H.
Charlotte
This stroller is amazing in the city, in town, at the mall or even at Target. It’s easy to close and open and fits in the trunk of my old Prius or in my large van. My kids love it and that is saying something because they hate being restrained.
Kelly A.
Pensacola
This stroller Drives great and is easy to maneuver. Great for 2 kids! We love it with the extra snack tray. A little heavy for mom to put in the vehicle, but we manage.  BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
Amy G.
Richmond , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This stroller is awesome for any mom with multiple kiddos at home. It’s the best jogger for walks and runs outdoors. It pushes and turns with ease despite having two kids in the stroller. It’s definitely heavy and two hands are needed to set up and take down, but it’s expected with a bulky jogging stroller. You can buy an attachment for car seats or a car seat and a snack tray if needed.
kelley s.
Atlanta
I love to run with my little ones in tow, and the BOB has by far been the best for our long runs as a family. We live in the city where streets are particularly smooth, so the suspension on the BOB allows me to easily maneuver our stroller on sidewalks and streets. We had a Graco jogging stroller previously and there's just no comparison. Love the BOB!
Nichole P.
Augusta, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
We had a single bob and loved it, so when er realized we’d be having 2 children 14 months apart, it was a no brainer. The double is just as great as the single. Smooth suspension. User friendly. Great quality. Worth every penny.
Sherry M.
Ventura, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stroller is a workhorse! Fantastic quality. My double BOB is 8 years old and still going strong. There’s some fading to the fabric, but the functionality is awesome. It’s so comfortable for my kids and it’s heavy, but is easy to push while you walk or run. Worth every penny if you need a double jogger!
Summer H.
Campbell , CA
Thus thing is a beast! I love my BOBs. The duallie was narrower than I was expecting, which makes sense, since it has to fit through doors, but my 3 year old has a hard time climbing over the tray. While bulky, these strollers are built to last and can easily handle pretty rugged terrain.
Stormie R.
Absolutely love our double jogging stroller!! It is an absolute dream to use! I love that it has shocks so it makes the ride more smooth for the babies and isn’t bumpy for them at all. I highly recommend!
Kristen B.
This is a large stroller. It moves smooth. My kids are comfortable. It’s a full body workout. I’m not sure it’s worth the price, but it does hold its value well. For me, it’s difficult to close.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this worth buying?
Audrey G.
CONCORD, NC
Is this stroller easy to use with two children? Also, does it fit in most vehicle's trunks?
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Can one of the 2 seats attach a carseat like the single Bob?