BY BOB

The bob revolution se duallie stroller has a lockable front swivel wheel for easy maneuverability. It has foot-activated dual-rear parking brake for better control and secure stopping. This bob revolution stroller has a 5-point harnesses that holds your children securely. Its 2-step fold mechanism allows easy collapse for effortless storage and transport. This bob revolution stroller has a padded handle that provides comfortable grip and a wrist strap for security. The undercarriage storage offers ample space for carrying feeding bottles, toys and other essentials. It has 2 different multi-position canopies for protection from outdoor... see more...

• Can one of the 2 seats attach a carseat like the single Bob?1 Answers
  • Is this stroller easy to use with two children? Also, doe...1 Answers
  • Is this worth buying?3 Answers
Tiffany F.
I love my BOB double stroller. We had a single BOB jogging stroller but had to upgrade when we had baby #2. It’s easily maneuverable, with its locking or unlocked front wheel. It’s comfortable for my little guys. They are able to sit straight up or lay down. I love how the sun shade pretty much covers most of their body when it is pulled down! It is super easy to collapse and also open up! It can be a little heavy and awkward to load into a vehicle but it’s notbing terrible! It’s a great jogging stroller!
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
I LOVE this stroller!! Soooo smooth pushing and running! Folds up nicely.. can even fit in a small vehicle if you take the front wheel off(which is super easy to do). It will fit in single door frames too! I would highly recommend this stroller! (The only small dislike I have is that it has no tray/cupholder which you must purchase separate).
Amy H.
Charlotte
This stroller is amazing in the city, in town, at the mall or even at Target. It’s easy to close and open and fits in the trunk of my old Prius or in my large van. My kids love it and that is saying something because they hate being restrained.
Nicole G.
Long Beach , CA
Love this double for walks to the park and running with my kids! I wish there was a better parent console attachment because the BOB attachment you have to purchase separately is pretty flimsy. Other than that great stroller
Kelly A.
Pensacola
This stroller Drives great and is easy to maneuver. Great for 2 kids! We love it with the extra snack tray. A little heavy for mom to put in the vehicle, but we manage.  BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
Christa M.
Lees Summit, MO
BOB is a high quality brand that lasts, but this double is really heavy and doesn’t fold up well to fit in your car. More of a hassle to get in and out of the car!
Nicole R.
Long Beach, NY
Must have for beach babies. Great for loading up and taking on to the sand. Purchased snack tray. Definitely large so I use it mostly for outdoor adventures. Rarely pack it up. Large sun canopies. Storage behind and under seats. Adjustable handle allows me to push or lower to have my toddler push with me / hold on.
Sarah A.
Redmond, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this stroller! It’s been a great investment and it’s lasted us now through 2 kids with a third on the way. Super easy to steer one handed and I love that I can push it and still walk the dogs with the other hand!!
Mary D.
Bowie, MD
It's not a gas-guzzler, but its footprint and features are like a Hummer. It can handle pretty much any terrain with its large rear wheels and swiveling or lockable front wheel. It handles like a dream. I can one-handed push my toddler and baby in the car seat attachment with little effort (unless we're going uphill!) It's very sturdy. You will never feel like you're about to accidentally tip your kids out. There's also plenty of storage: under the seats (though it's a bit hard to access), mesh pockets on each seat back, and small mesh pockets on each side of the kids' seats large enough to store nick-knacks or sippy cups. Canopies block most of the sun even with the seat reclined. Do make sure it fits in the trunk of your car if you're serious about purchasing. This will not fit through some narrow doorways and is pretty difficult for me (5'5" and 120lb female) to lug into the back of our van for travel. Know that you won't find a lighter stroller with all the same features, though.
Lynsey M.
Lexington, NC
We had a single BOB revolution and sold it when we found out we were expecting our second child. We have never regretted purchasing the double BOB revolution. It provides a smooth ride, easy steering thanks to the front swivel wheel. It really is the Cadillac of strollers. I always recommend it to any parent. My kids love going to walks and runs in this stroller and often fall asleep because of the smooth ride. The stroller folds up easy and fits into the back of my Ford Escape. The only negative is at this price range, it would be nice for the paren't console and car seat adapter attachments to be included.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this worth buying?
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Can one of the 2 seats attach a carseat like the single Bob?
Audrey G.
Is this stroller easy to use with two children? Also, does it fit in most vehicle's trunks?