BY BOBGEAR

From BOB, the #1 jogging stroller, comes the Revolution PRO: BOB's most deluxe all-terrain stroller. It has hand-activated rear drum brakes for the best downhill control.

• Hand-activated, rear drum brakes for the best downhill control.
  • Swiveling-locking front wheel swivels to maneuver tight turns with ease or locks forward for increased stability when jogging or on rough terrain.
  • Adjustable padded handlebar offers 9 positions to create the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
  • State-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride.
  • Easy, two-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
  • Travel system ready when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter (sold separately). Pair with a matching BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax or with any other major brand car seat.
  • Air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels make for a smooth ride whether on-road or off-road.
  • One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seat back with the simple squeeze of a button.
  • Fully upright seating position so your child can see the world on all your adventures.
  • Ultra-padded seat with ventilation and a five-point harness keeps your child comfortable and secure.
  • Extra-large Low Boy Cargo Basket provides 15% more storage space so you can take everything you need when you’re on the go.
  • Integrated pockets store snacks, drinks and other necessities.
  • Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy shields your child from sun and weather.  Includes a large viewing window so you can keep a watchful eye.
  • Enhanced quick-release design makes it easy to securely attach both the front and back wheels.
  • Easy-remove wheels allow the stroller to become more compact for easy storage in tight spaces.
  • Adjustable front wheel tracking helps correct alignment with a simple twist of the knob.
  • Foot-activated parking brake secures stroller in the stopped position.
  • Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded.

BOB Revolution PRO Stroller

Start your review of BOB Revolution PRO Stroller!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Caroline P.
Memphis
I have absolutely loved this stroller. I only bought this jogger, and didn't bother buying a regular stroller. Not only is it great for jogging, but it's great for any outdoor activity. The shock system on the tires make for an extremely comfortable ride for the baby and the parent. Being such a large stroller, it's not that difficult to open or breakdown either.
Chris R.
Worcester
This stroller is the creme de la creme. Highly functional and has the steering base for maneuvering around people in crowds and spaces, airports. It folds up nice and is not incredibly heavy. It would help to have a securement and a "rolling suitcase" style once folded to not have to carry it. It has served our family well and I would definitely buy again.
Lisa W.
Boring
As a runner I needed a good stroller to use after my baby was born. I have used other jogging strollers in the past and nothing has compared to the BOB stroller.
It may be more expensive but as they say, you get what you pay for and the BOB is worth every penny.
Stephanie S.
Deerfield, IL
Our BOB is amazing. Very easy to open/close. I can navigate it with one hand with ease. The storage underneath is large enough for a trip to the mall/grocery store. The tires hold up well in all kinds of weather. I also recommend getting the handle bar with tire pump for emergency fixes. We live in the Chicago area and this stroller does well in all weather. The only downside is that the stroller can be a bit heavy to lift into and out of the car when you are getting your strength back after pregnancy. We absolutely love our BOB and always recommend it to other friends expecting kids.
Megan J.
Inman, Sc
We have the previous model of this stroller and it’s a very well made stroller. I gave this to my mom and upgraded to the summit because it accommodates my older child with special needs better. I love the look, functionality and design of BOB strollers. My only negative is that the underneath storage basket is difficult to access. I bought stroller hooks and I know it says don’t hang your bag on the handle but I do and I’ve never had a problem. I love the way my britax car seat attached to the seat and it was such an easy transition from car to stroller!
Jenna B.
Apopka, FL
This stroller is like the Cadillac of strollers. I've taken it everywhere with me from Disney, festivals, to the shopping Mall. It is not only comfortable for the little one riding but also for the person pushing. It maneuvers flawlessly, has a crazy smooth ride and has shocks, it has shocks. It isn't like I'm running over railroad tracks or going to a lowrider convention but I could if I wanted to. The whole point, this stroller is the real deal and I would absolutely 100% recommend it.
Arielle J.
Sunbury, OH
We love our BOB and taking our daughter on walks and runs is so easy! It goes over any type of terrain, even easily over sand at the beach. The swivel wheel makes turns so easy and it takes the complication out of folding a stroller up to put away. Everything about this stroller is easy and convenient!
K a.
Prescott Vly, AZ
If you're asking yourself if this item is a must or not, let me answer that for you...IT'S A MUST. I have this jogger as well as a less bulky, smaller stroller and I much prefer this one if I'm somewhere where I've got the space to accommodate it because it just glides like a dream. My daughter fits nice and comfortably in it, and it's got multiple little pockets and areas to store small things. The shade is enormous and can almost completely cover baby and also has a nice little peek a boo feature where you can lift a small flap up while the shade is down and peek on baby instead of stopping.
Missy C.
Fpo, AP
This stroller is heavy but has impeccable performance. Excellent turning radius and a smooth ride for my 4-month old daughter. My only qualm is the angle of the Graco car seat when using the adaptor; it seems to lean back too much. However, she will outgrow the need for that in time.
Clementine Y.
This stroller is almost perfect. For jogging it is great, we've used it multiple times, it will make jogging a lot harder because of the extra weight to push, but overall we love it. It's nice to be able to adjust the handle to different levels. My big problem with it is it take up the entire trunk of my SUV, and it is incredibly heavy so I have a hard time getting it in and out of the trunk when my husband isn't there. We will be buying another stroller for everyday use because it really is only practical for jogging.

Target