BOB Revolution Flex Stroller - Black uploaded by Jacqueline C.BOB Revolution Flex Stroller - Black uploaded by Jessica K.

BY BOB

The bob revolution flex stroller with the latest innovative features, the revolution flex is perfect for even the most intense sport experience. Also available in duallie two-seat model. . The revolution flex stroller has a height adjustable handlebar, with 9 positions to accommodate any parent with a perfect fit.â a swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough. Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage. State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride. . The... see more...

Jessica K.
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
Pricy but extremely high quality. Easy to fold, durable, and it well liked by the baby. I would recommend buying second hand to avoid further expense and as a direct result of the hardiness of the stroller. Great for sidewalks and *gentle* paths. I use an adapter with my Graco car seat.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I absolutely love this stroller. It's a smooth rider. I won this stroller at the baby expo. This stroller is easy to fold and it make jogging a breeze.
Cathryn D.
Cathryn D.
Metolius, OR
Love love my Bob stroller!!!! My son is just over 2 and it has done a great job!!!!! Love that the front wheel swivels!! Well built and not to heavy to pack
Josie R.
Josie R.
My husband adores ours. He says it's strictly his stroller lol. He was so excited when we got it. Fits an amazing stroller and really comes in handy
Neen D.
Neen D.
Lindenwold, NJ
I got this after I had to return my Travel System from another brand. I am so happy with it.. and I am always changing the positions of the handle. It rides great stars great and all...

I do with they under storage was bigger, and easier to get to.
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
San Diego, CA
This is a great stroller for taking a walk. It's too bulky to take in and out of your car to roam around Target or a grocery store but for long walks it feels lightweight to maneuver and the suspension makes going on uneven roads feel very smooth. Pricey but worth it.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Bothell, WA
Obsessed!!! I am a BOB believer for life. This stroller is so easy to maneuver. It makes life just a little less stressful 😊 We had a Britax stroller before we bought the BOB and we are so happy we did. It is such a smooth riding stroller that goes over any and all bumps with ease!
Carol G.
Carol G.
I am wanting to buy a stroller for my friends baby'shower and I was told that this one is one of the best, but is it really worth the money?