BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller uploaded by Kimberly L.BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller uploaded by Alexis R.

BY BOBGEAR #100 in Strollers

The bob revolution flex duallie stroller with the latest innovative features, the revolution flex is perfect for any sport experience. Also available in a single one-seat model. . The revolution flex duallie stroller has a height adjustable padded handlebar, with 9 positions, creates a perfect fit for any parent.â a swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough. Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage. State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride. .... see more...

• This is cute, but I don't have multiples, does this come...2 Answers
  • How is the undercarriage storage? I love our bugaboo but ...1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
So I have two under three now. This stroller is amazing. It’s perfect for a jog or long walk. And even though it is rather expensive it is worth every penny ! I can take it hiking and on the beach with no struggle at all. Unlike every other stroller I have ever used. I will never use another stroller but BOB.
Jenna Y.
Kenosha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great quality stroller and has some wonderful features. The adjustable handlebar is excellent and even when pushing two little ones it glides over the surface. We have used ours in grass, sand, and pavement. It excels everywhere and is very comfortable for the kids.
Alexis R.
This is by far the best stroller i have ever owned. It’s very expensive but so worth it. I take my girls on the trail to go hiking and they can sleep through all of the bumps and rocks. The tire size makes it so that i can glide through even dirt and gravel. The only con is that it’s still huge when folded. Probably wouldn’t fit in a standard trunk and i have to fold my third row down to fit it in my car.
Courtney B.
I love this stroller. I use it almost every day to go on walks or jogs with my 2 and 4 year old. It fits through most doorways which is amazing and is so much easier than any other double stroller I've tried to maneuver and turn.
Bernice M.
Fontana, CA
This stroller is lightweight and handles like a dream. Very smooth ride and easy to use. My only complaint is that I had twins and our infant car seats are Britax and there is no adapter to allow for two Britax infant car seats to fit in the stroller at the same time. It only allows for one. But the straps are great and secure enough that I have had my 3 month old twins in the stroller without needing the infant car seats.
Allison W.
Woodstock
I bought the britax infant seat conversion with tray for this stroller and it fits my children wonderfully. Its turning radius is phenomenal, for being such large and spacious stroller, it can fit through a normal single door frame. It has a quick step and break down. It is still quite large folded up and weighs a lot, but you should expect that with a double stroller anyways.
Casey E.
Wilmington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this stroller and highly recommend. Great for walking, jogging or with any exercise. Easy to take on the beach or on trails. The only cons is that it is pretty bulky and doesn’t fold up very compact. Definitely takes a little learning curve to open and close it but altogether worth the price.
Kayla H.
Parrish, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this stroller everyday and it is very comfortable for my 1 year old and 3 year old. Very easy to steer while running. Needs a cup holder and snack tray for the kids. A lot of room underneath plus folds up really well to fit into the trunk of my car
Bonnie V.
Brooksville, FL
Quite possibly the greatest stroller ever. I can run with my three year old and 10 month old in the stroller without feeling like I’m pushing a boulder uphill. Bonus: it can tackle any terrain, including soft Florida sand.
Savannah B.
The best jogging stroller ever. Easy to push and jog with. It was purchased from amazon for a reasonable price. It’s on the more expensive side for a stroller but it’s worth it. I consider it an investment. My children enjoy riding in it and the reclining seats are great for when one falls asleep.
Kenya J.
This is cute, but I don't have multiples, does this come as a single carriage?
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
How is the undercarriage storage? I love our bugaboo but the basket is tiny and kind of hard to access.

back