BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller uploaded by Alexis R.

BY BOB #92 in Strollers

The bob revolution flex duallie stroller with the latest innovative features, the revolution flex is perfect for any sport experience. Also available in a single one-seat model. . The revolution flex duallie stroller has a height adjustable padded handlebar, with 9 positions, creates a perfect fit for any parent.â a swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough. Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage. State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride. .... see more...

• This is cute, but I don't have multiples, does this come...1 Answers
  • How is the undercarriage storage? I love our bugaboo but ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alexis R.
This is by far the best stroller i have ever owned. It’s very expensive but so worth it. I take my girls on the trail to go hiking and they can sleep through all of the bumps and rocks. The tire size makes it so that i can glide through even dirt and gravel. The only con is that it’s still huge when folded. Probably wouldn’t fit in a standard trunk and i have to fold my third row down to fit it in my car.
Elizabeth H.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
So I have two under three now. This stroller is amazing. It’s perfect for a jog or long walk. And even though it is rather expensive it is worth every penny ! I can take it hiking and on the beach with no struggle at all. Unlike every other stroller I have ever used. I will never use another stroller but BOB.
Bernice M.
Fontana, CA
This stroller is lightweight and handles like a dream. Very smooth ride and easy to use. My only complaint is that I had twins and our infant car seats are Britax and there is no adapter to allow for two Britax infant car seats to fit in the stroller at the same time. It only allows for one. But the straps are great and secure enough that I have had my 3 month old twins in the stroller without needing the infant car seats.
Bonnie V.
Brooksville, FL
Quite possibly the greatest stroller ever. I can run with my three year old and 10 month old in the stroller without feeling like I’m pushing a boulder uphill. Bonus: it can tackle any terrain, including soft Florida sand.
Allison W.
Woodstock
I bought the britax infant seat conversion with tray for this stroller and it fits my children wonderfully. Its turning radius is phenomenal, for being such large and spacious stroller, it can fit through a normal single door frame. It has a quick step and break down. It is still quite large folded up and weighs a lot, but you should expect that with a double stroller anyways.
Savannah B.
The best jogging stroller ever. Easy to push and jog with. It was purchased from amazon for a reasonable price. It’s on the more expensive side for a stroller but it’s worth it. I consider it an investment. My children enjoy riding in it and the reclining seats are great for when one falls asleep.
Joy S.
Upland , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The BOB stroller is a great stroller! We have used it on walks around our neighborhood, hikes in the mountains and it’s perfect for the mall. It’s sturdy and easy to maneuver. I just wish it didn’t take up some much cargo space, but I still think it’s totally worth it!
Leecie O.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product, easy to buckle kids safely. Easy to use and steer as well as use on all terrain types. Comfortable for my kids and easy for me to push with my 4 & 2 year old in together. Gender neutral which is always a plus.
Jordan S.
Chillicothe, OH
When I learned I was expecting my 2nd child ,I knew I really wanted one of these! I am a runner and I wanted a nice safe stroller for my children. This stroller glides and moves so easily it practicality pushes itself! Granted it is a larger stroller but it is meant to hold 2 children well past toddler and infant age. It will fit through a standard door frame. I am able to fit it into the back of my Honda CR-V And have room for other items.
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Absolutely love my Bob Duallie!! Easy to break down & throw in my car!! Super durable!!! Smoothly glides over anything!! It met and exceeded my expectations! The only negative is that it's very wide, but that also allows for the kids to grow.
Kenya J.
This is cute, but I don't have multiples, does this come as a single carriage?
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
How is the undercarriage storage? I love our bugaboo but the basket is tiny and kind of hard to access.