BY BOBGEAR #8 in Strollers

The Revolution FLEX DUALLIE is the ideal all-terrain stroller for 2 children from BOB, the #1 jogging stroller. The front wheel can swivel for top maneuverability or lock for added stability. The state-of-the-art adjustable suspension system takes bumps in stride and the adjustable handlebar provides a perfect fit for all parents. Pair it with the BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax to create the best travel system for your lifestyle.

BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller

Start your review of BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Beat stroller! Not just for jogging but for everyday use! You can literally turn and control this with your pinky finger, which is unheard of for a stroller. Love this stroller and it lasts! A little hard to get in a small car.
Evangelina P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Bob strollers they are worth every penny and you really do you get your moneys worth out of this product you can go home from the city to jogging to running hard trails to pushing her stroller in the sand on the beach and have no issues with your stroller getting stuck in the sand and it’s a heavy duty stroller which I love I have taking care of mine and it’s Astec me a very long time I am very impressed with the quality of this product if you’re in the market for one I totally suggest that you make the investment in the stroller it is worth every penny and more
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Phenomenal product. Great for running, on trails and for trips to the fair that require lots of walking. This is the Cadillac of all strollers. Hydraulics are great. The only downside is the size. This thing is humungous. Thank goodness we had a van. It folds down very easily and set up is very easy also. This product does. It come with cup holders or an accessory for your phone and keys. Either you jave to be creative or purchase BOB accessories.
Ashley P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
You absolutely cannot got wrong with a Bob stroller. It’s absolutely effortless on the push, opening with one arm is totally doable and easy, closing with one arm is possible after the initial dual handle bar tabs get pressed, fantastic turn radius (on a dime!), it’s just wonderful. Personally, I would change the recommended ages though. My children were all born in the 90-100th percentile for height and weight and by 4 months, they still weren’t quite ready for this stroller, jogging or not. The seat back doesn’t cradle them enough, requiring one to add accessories or blankets to secure a fit. The seat angle and strap length is not ideal for little ones who will slide down into the deadly c-position. I find children are BEST suited for these strollers at a minimum of 6 months and up...ideally 12m and up. Otherwise I’ve had phenomenal experiences with bob singles and duallies.
Ashley P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
You absolutely cannot got wrong with a Bob stroller. It’s still effortless on the push with a toddler and an infant seat, opening with one arm is totally doable and easy, fantastic turn radius (on a dime!), it’s just wonderful. Personally, I would change the recommended ages though. My children were all born in the 90-100th percentile for height and weight and by 4 months, they still weren’t quite ready for this stroller, jogging or not. The seat back doesn’t cradle them enough, requiring one to add accessories or blankets to secure a fit. The seat angle and strap length is not ideal for little ones who will slide down into the deadly c-position. I find children are BEST suited for these strollers at a minimum of 6 months and up...ideally 12m and up. Otherwise I’ve had phenomenal experiences with bob singles and duallies.
Kelli Y.
Phenix City, AL
I can’t say enough great things about how this stroller handles as a jogging stroller. It feels weightless as you push. My son always had plenty of room and enjoyed his ride in the stroller. I purchased the stroller with a second child in mind, and actually found it brand new at a yard sale. It was a steal for me, and even brand new it’s worth the price because of the high resale value.

Cons: hard to navigate through most stores
           Heavy
           Takes up a lot of space, even folded

Pros: easy to maneuver
         well made
         comfortable to push while running
         high resale value
Elizabeth C.
I love this stroller so much. We’ve used it on unpaved trails, the beach, and everything in between. The handle height adjustable which is great for my husband and myself. It’s a little heavy but I can still manage it own. My daughter naps in it on the beach so it’s comfortable apparently too.
J O.
Bob's are the best of the best when it comes to maneuvering while running or exercising. It is useful on all terrains. It's a bit bulky to fit in a small car but doable if you take the front wheel off. It's heavier than a smaller stroller but SO MUCH BETTER!!! They hold their value and are basically a one time buy as it will hold up through several children!
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE my BOB double stroller. The ride is so comfortable for the kids. We use it for outside jogs, walks, for stroller strides, and the basket underneath is a fantastic size. I love the pockets on the side of the seats, and the pockets behind the seats. I bought a console add-on and it’s pretty great. Has two cup holders and a zip-up pocket.
My favorite thing about the pockets behind the seats are that they are right and keep the workout bands I have back there in, even when it’s folded up and put in the back of my van. It folds up well, and fits in the back of my Toyota Sienna with all of the seats up. I 100% recommend this stroller to all of my friends. Such a smooth ride, really. So easy to push.
heather p.
Indian trail, NC
This stroller is life! My daughter LOVES it and always has. It reclines comfortably and is a smooth ride. My favorite part is it’s sun protector/Shader that goes out and then also down for extra protection from the sun for my little one! And the little peek hole! It’s even big enough that my 4 year old can sit in there with my 9 month old! Haha
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Is this really worth the price ?
Ruby H.
I'm looking for a jogging stroller and I've heard good things about this one but am a bit hesitant of the price. Is it worth it?
Natasha V.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What makes this different from less expensive brands?
Jazmin C.