BY BOBGEAR

Take your infant along in the bob revolution ce single stroller when you head out for a stroll or jog. Its 5-point harness system keeps your child safely buckled in. Its lightweight design lets you move the jogger around easily. It has alloy wheels with pneumatic tires for durable performance. This 3-wheel baby stroller has a sturdy aluminum body. It weighs 23 lbs and can accommodate 2 infant car seats. The 5-point-harness car seat is padded and reclines for your baby's comfort. The stroller's front wheel can be locked to keep it stable while you jog. Its 2-step folding design makes it easy to collapse the unit for storage or... see more...

Trish A.
Roland, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It was not easy to part with the money for this stroller, but it turned out to be well worth it. The best stroller for running I can imagine. It's so responsive, I swear if I think about turning, it complies like an extension of my body...No hassle at all, unlike other strollers that I need to sort of pop up the front wheel and fight to take a corner.
Bella H.
Cedar Creek
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really loved this stroller! I used it when I would workout or when I knew I was going to go somewhere that had a lot of rocks and gravel because this stroller would never get stuck on anything! It rode so smooth and folded so easily. I Loved this stroller!
Ryan S.
Indian land , Sc
This stroller is super versatile. It is easy to set up and break down. Our son has non problem sleeping in it and isn’t fussy about being on it. We picked it buy buy baby and even got 20 percent off.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have had our BOB for 4 years now and it’s gotten us through 3 kids. Perfect to use with an infant carrier for the newborn stage all the way into older toddler age. Such a smooth ride for runner and baby.
Kelly H.
Ammon
I love our single Bob stroller and we use it all the time. We are now expecting #2 and I fully intend on getting a double. It’s great for long walks and some off-road trails.
Elisabeth B.
Converse, TX
This stroller is AMAZING. We joke and call it our off roading stroller because it can tackle some terrain, while still providing a comfortable ride for your child. I like that you can steer it with one hand, which is handy (pun intended) when you’re running.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stroller is worth the price tag. Very sturdy, handles our hiking trails well. Lots and of storage for snacks and gold up easily. I would recommend it to any active family. Very satisfied with the purchase.
Angie P.
Vernon, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pricing for BOB strollers are on the higher end but well worth it’s price. It is durable, easy to use and comfortable for my toddler. It is great for walks and when you’re out and about. Easy to maneuver wherever you are.
Tina P.
Branford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I give this stroller five stars. This is my second bob stroller and my children LOVE it. We use it for everything. It’s cozy comfortable and the ride is the smoothest of any stroller I have tried!!!!!! Highly recommend.
time_to_embrace_thecurls💇🏽‍♀️ B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the 3 way just wish wasnt so big but do like it for most part. Still use it with my 1year old. Wish sit up part of chair had better options