BY BOBGEAR

12â air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels easily take on bumps and are compact to save trunk space. Swivel-locking front wheel swivels for easy maneuverability or locks for stability when jogging on- or off-road. Mountain bike-style suspension system offers up to 3 inches of travel for an ultra-smooth ride. Sturdy, aluminum frame is both lightweight and durable, delivering a robust stroller that weighs 25 lbs.75 lb. weight capacity and spacious seating area offer extra room to grow. Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy shields your child from sun and weather. Fully-upright, padded seat with ventilation allows your child to see the world and ride comfortably on all your adventures. Travel system ready when paired with a BOB infant car seat by Britax or other major brand car seat. (Requires the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter - sold separately). see more...

Rachel L.
Honolulu, HI
We love our BOB stroller! It's very easy to walk or run with and seems to be a smooth ride for our son. We have used it with the Chicco infant seat attachment and without and both ways have been easy and convinent. I would highly recommend this product

Violet S.
West Hollywood, CA
The BOB Rambler is truly an incredible stroller. It is pricey, but worth every penny.

Bob strollers are extremely durable, reliable, and versatile. We can take this thing anywhere! I especially love how smoothly I can hop up and down curbs without waking my sleeping baby.

The only thing I don’t like about this stroller is the size. Even with the wheels popped off it still takes up my whole trunk. Also, you have to remove the car seat attachment bar before folding which is a hassle.
Courtnee M.
Kansas City, MO
Bob strollers are by far the most amazing stroller brand on the market. They are worth EVERY penny! Due to the amazing quality you are guaranteed a long lasting stroller! Don’t let the price turn you away because it is a great investment.
Kristie H.
Everett, WA
I  Love the rolling motion of the stroller as it glides very easily in all terrains. The only downside is the slight difficulty opening it. It is only 2 steps which is nice. but I tend to bash my shins while doing it and it's kind of heavy to lift in-and-out of the car. It has a large sun cover which is great.  The cell phone pocket needs to be bigger to accommodate the latest smartphones which are a tad bigger than it is.
Leticia M.
I love this stroller! The shock system is so smooth you can run with piece of mind that your baby isn’t have a bumpy ride. It’s pricey so my husband and I went half on it and I find both of us using it for some great alone time with the baby or all of us together. Having it definitely motivates us to get out of the house more.
✨ A.
I love how smooth the stroller is when I push it. It’s like it glides and actually puts my son to sleep. It exceeds my expectations for a stroller that is great for walking in the park on sidewalk or in grass! The only con is having a trunk big enough for it. I’d recommend this to anyone!
Ashley G.
Kerman, CA
Perfect for everyday use, easy to fold, easy to carry! It’s affordable, and very durable as well. It’s easy to clean, and comes with several accessories to purchase.
Amanda C.
Love this stroller. I can steer with one hand (couldn’t with old one) and I can have my infant in the car seat with attachment while my three year old hops on the front part (prob not recommended). It’s a less expensive than their other versions but just as great
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
We purchased this stroller to take our new baby out for long walks and runs. Compared to other joggers this stroller is much sturdier. I love that the tires are fillable. Reviews are always high for BOB strollers, we are happy to have purchased one too!
Rebecca T.
Hemet, CA
I upgraded from the BOB motion stroller to this one mainly for the higher weight limit. While the folding and unfolding take some getting used to this stroller is amazing. Rides smoothly, easy to handle, and not too bulky!

back