BOB Motion Stroller uploaded by Megan S.

BY BOB #80 in Strollers

The bob motion stroller is ideal for your everyday adventures. the motion is compact & lightweight, and easily transitions from strolling to storage with the one-hand, quick-fold and automatic frame lock. four pneumatic tires mounted on high impact polymer wheels, paired with the rugged spring suspension system, provide a smooth ride over bumps in the road ahead. the motion stroller is suitable from birth up to 65 pounds. With the included click & go adapters, the motion instantly becomes a complete travel system with matching bob b-safe infant... see more...

Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stroller was great for the first year of my daughter’s life. The infant adapter was easy to use and later on the reclinable seat was very handy (even though she refuses to nap in a stroller). I do wish the back rest were a little more solid for the toddler years, as I feel like this stroller hasn’t grown well with her. No snack tray makes it messy to give her snacks or a drink on the go. It’s also a bit big for more than car trips. But it handles well and has good storage underneath.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of my favorite strollers I’ve owned. My frustration stems from the fact the front two wheels always ended up facing different directions, causing the stroller to stop and “trip” on itself while in motion. The stroller has lasted over the years and two toddlers later. The quality is great, but the front wheels are a constant issue
Jes Paolo d.
I am in love with our Bob stroller! It goes everywhere and has not failed me! My son is now two and it is still surviving. Yes its big but we have smaller strollers for travel and i hate them. The wheels are terrible and they are hRd to steer and turn. Im able to steer my bob one handed. The only complaints I have is storage, not a big one. And the roof is has always sagged down. When folding the top the clear plastic hits his head. And there is velcro everywhere but I am
Not able to find anything or figure out what they Are all for!! I think it could have been designed better
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
Very easy stroller to use, high-quality material. Best part it's easy to clean, wipes down easy with a cloth.
Also stores away easy when not in use so I recommend for anyone looking for something to store away easily and cleans up well.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
stephanie s.
livermore, CA
My all time favorite stroller! I have tried Graco and britax in the past but this one beats them all. You get what you pay for and this stroller is very durable and great for if you go on lots of walks. I use it when we go on the trails and it handles so well
Larissa A.
I love this stroller and car seat combo. I reviewed the stroller separately, so this is about the system. The car seat is very easy to install and once installed it goes in and out of the vehicle no problem. And I cannot express enough how easy this system made getting a sleeping baby out of the car and into the stroller without waking him!!!!
Larissa A.
This stroller is wonderful. The inflatable tires are great on any terrain, beach, rocky paths, etc. it reclines completely, good for sleepy babes and for diaper changes on the fly. It's got good under carriage space, I only wish it were bigger when shopping and I buy more than I expected and didn't get a cart. :)
Katie T.
Glasgow, KY
This is really such an amazing stroller! It's light weight and easy to steer around when your trying to rush around and get stuff done! It's a bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth spending the money on!
Cheryl W.
This is an overall great stroller but the wheels aren't as good as they could be. The rubber for the wheels can move and makes the ride not very smooth. The tires also have to be inflated which is another drawback and could be worth paying a bit more to not to have to stop and add some air.
Jordan G.
We rented one of these on our trip to Disney World & LOVED IT! It was a BREEZE to push, my son enjoyed it and it was all around great! I know they are rather expensive but I would purchase in a heartbeat!