BY BOBGEAR

The bob ironman single jogger has a 5-point harness for your little ones protection. The harness is padded and can be adjusted for a comfort fit. The joggers adjustable suspension system and pneumatic tires provide a smooth ride. This baby jogging stroller has a padded seat that can be easily locked into 5 different reclining positions. It has a comfort-grip handle for effortless handling while you jog. The canopy can be set in various positions to shield your child from the elements. It also has a viewing window to keep an eye on your little one. This jogger has under-the-seat storage basket, 2 integrated cup holders and 2 internal seat... see more...

Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are not cheap by any means, but one of the best investments you can make if you tend to use a stroller for runs or walks a lot. The actual bicycle wheels make it easy to manuver and gives some,shock resistance when jogging for a smoother ride. They are made for enduruance and won't wear out after two seasons. I am so glad we paid the extra money for this and expect to enjoy it for many years to come.
corrina b.
Wilmington, CA
I really enjoy using my stroller. I actually own the double iron-man bob stroller. The seats are really roomy perfect for my kids. I love the long shade, especially since my kids hate the sun. I love that the stroller glides smoothly. I do wish that the stroller had an adaptable front wheel. The fixed wheel is great for running straight but turning can become hard on my wrist. Having an adaptable front wheel that could be changed from being fixed to being able to rotate would be awesome. Than I would be able to use my stroller all the time.
Angelica H.
Hawthorne, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a great running stroller. Honestly I love this stroller. I wouldn’t use it for everyday use because it doesn’t have a swivel wheel, but for distance running this is amazing
Brittany R.
This is by far my greatest purchase in the last five years! I mean that, it’s so smooth and is a dream to push. My daughter loves it! I take it everywhere, a little pricy for a stroller! But I always recommend
Tamilles F.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love this jogging stroller. It always provides a smooth ride for the baby. Easy to push. Comes with a speaker, which makes exercising much more fun for both paren't and child! The only negative comment I have about this stroller is that it is a bit on the heavy side. But overall, it is a great stroller.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Best investment you could ever make. It's seriously worth the price. Not only is it obviously great for running and jogging, but it's also really easy to maneuver when shopping, etc. it's great turn radius allows busy moms to steer with one hand and open doors with the other!
Emilie L.
I love my Bob. It is the best jogging stroller on the market, it is easy to push and steer, and will grow with my child for as long as I can convince her to ride in it. It's not perfect...it is heavier than a conventional stroller, and takes up the majority of the trunk space in my station wagon, but I still give the stroller 5 stars.
Jessica W.
Tukwila, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Received this as a gift and I LOVE IT! I love the big tires they are great for "hiking" and walking on trails as well as just running around the city.
Johanna A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
No me gusta mucho su estilo pero es muy buen coche y de buena calidad mega Master las gomas su fuerte material
Courtney B.
I loveeee this jogger. I've only used a friend's and would love to be able to afford one. what I'd give!!
Jessica M.
Glendale, Arizona
Im tall 5'9 is this jogger tall enough so I can run comfortably while pushing this stroller?
Charis G.
I'm just starting my search for a jogging stroller. Can anyone compare strollers with these wheels versus the smaller wheels? I will be doing some running on dirt surfaces and wonder if the big wheels will make a big difference in terms of being easier to push and providing a smoothr ride for my child. Thanks!