BY BOB HARPER

This DVD contains two non-stop body-sculpting workouts led by a passionately motivating instructor from TV’s “The Biggest Loser”. Both programs are designed to build strength while also burning calories. see more...

Tara C.
Tara C.
Blair, NE
This is a great dvd for anyone. bob harper has changed lives if you are consistent with this you will lose weight and inches
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Great workout. Bob is motivating and he provides options for many fitness levels. I love that there is a wide variety of moves so you never get bored. It's very challenging and fun.
Keila A.
Keila A.
New Britain, CT
This like all Bobs DVDs is a killer workout. It will raise your heart rate through the roof. You will definitely get very sweaty!!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Lake Oswego, OR
Of course Bob Harper would put out a good workout video. I recommend this workout to anyone who wants to add a new video to their collection. It had me sweating a feeling great!
Angie L.
Angie L.
New Bern, NC
If you want a good at home full body work out that'll sneak up on ya, i definitely recommend this one. The first time I did it, I was like "eh, not so bad". Then I woke up the next day, DOMS EVERYWHERE. Not just my legs, not just my arms, EVERYWHERE. That awful, but sweet burn. Love it.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
For as much as I don't like Jillian Michael's style, I love Bob Harper's! He's encouraging but still tough.