BY BOB #25 in Strollers

With plenty of room for drinks, keys and other essential items, the durable polyester Bob Stroller Single Handle Bar Console keeps what you need right at your fingertips. Made from durable, rip-stop polyester, the BOB Handlebar Console attaches easily and securely to the handlebar of any BOB stroller. Keep everything you need within easy reach without fumbling in your pockets or purse. ; see more...

BOB Handlebar Console for Single Stroller
  • "Holds drinks and has a zippered pocket, great for keys, snack, or even a small wristlet." in 5 reviews
  • "We are able to store two water bottles and there is a closed compartment that is perfect for keys and cell phones." in 4 reviews
  • "One of the perks of jogging w/ a stroller is water bottle storage and someplace to put your phone to avoid arm strap tan lines." in 3 reviews
  • "This is a fabulous product, works great with BOB and love the zip compartment." in 3 reviews
  • "Two cup holders incase you are hiking with two people with water bottles. " in 3 reviews
Kelly M.
I love our Bob and feel like for the price point of the stroller this should really be included, but it isn't. However, I needed a cup holder and absolutely love this one. The middle zipper compartment is perfect for keys and a cell phone...and the cup holders are super deep for water bottles, not really great for my coke cans, lol. It is a fabric console so it folds up with the stroller without any problems.
Jen H.
Burnsville, MN
I researched this product for a couple weeks. I read very different reviews and was hesitant to buy it. I took a chance and got one before a 5k we were running. I am so glad I did! It was easy to install, has 2 drink holders, and a zippered pocket in the middle. Perfect for holding keys, wallet, any small item you need close by.
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA
I love having my bob handle bar console! It's so nice to have a place to put my phone, keys, gloves, Chapstick and water. It's also strong enough to hold my coffee! I wish that the depth of one side was a little shorter so it would fit a 16 ounce hot cup a little better, but that's my only complaint and why I have only 4 stars.
Jill S.
Lincoln, NE
If you plan to carry anything with you (and who doesn't?!), then this is a MUST for your BOB stroller! I love it for my water, phone, sunglasses & everything in-between! The zip pouch is great to place items that need a little protection (especially if it starts raining!). Highly recommended!
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This item works great and is easy to attach. It holds a bottle of water for me and a bottle for the little guy. I love the zippered pocket so I don't lose my keys on rough terrain! The pocket is big enough to put my iphone6 inside. A must if you are investing in a BOB stroller!
Brittany M.
I really love my Bob Stroller to begin with. I don't like how you have to purchase this additional product to have a place for your drink. BUt it sure does come in handy! I put my drink, snacks, phone, and whatever else I have on my person in this when running.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love this console. It is a must have if you have the stroller. One of the perks of jogging w/ a stroller is water bottle storage and someplace to put your phone to avoid arm strap tan lines. Really easy to install on the handle bars, stays put.
Elisabeth M.
Stroudsburg , PA
The product itself is great. Attaches easily and stores away with the stroller flawlessly when its folded. The only reason why I gave the product a 'B' is because for the price you pay for the stroller, this piece should come with it already.
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This console was WONDERFUL and a must-have when my boys were in the BOB Stroller. It held my water, the kiddo's drink, snacks in the zipper pocket, keys, the list goes on and on. It was such a big help and great to be able to grab things quickly.
Emily I.
Wakefield, RI
This additional console for the single BOB is a must have! There really is no place to put a drink if you want to have one. The console holds 2 drinks and has a zipper pouch for assorted things like keys, phone, etc. Highly Recommend!