BOB Gear® Revolution SE Duallie

Designed for all of your adventures. Perfect for jogging or walking with its front swivel wheel, the all-terrain Revolution SE is the way for families to be active together, no matter where they end up.

Would the double bob fit in the trunk of a Rav4?
Does this double stroller work well when jogging?
how is this compared to thule urban glide?
Start your review of BOB Gear® Revolution SE Duallie!
Erica  G.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
This is such an amazing stroller. It's easy to push and maneuver. It folds up pretty easily and fits in our trunk. Our kids both love it and think it's super comfortable. The only thing I would say is that it does require the purchase of a few accessories to use practically.
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love! Worth every penny! I would highly recommend this stroller. Moves great in any terrain and folds up nicely. Plenty of room for my kiddo and easy to wipe down and clean!
Melissa S.
Aurora, CO
LOVE this stroller. I got this stroller for my 1 year old and 4 year old. I tried a single stroller and a sit n stand and I always had issues, and they were really hard to push. I love this one takes almost 0 effort to push around the zoo. Great storage options as well!
Kim W.
South Lyon, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Walking our son just took on a new level of comfort and experience. I love the ease of release, it's ruggedness, space for growth, and accessories.
Rebecca W.
Hollister, CA
Very favorite jogging stroller. We take it all over the place for runs, and hikes and it just keeps going. I'm so impressed with it and glad we made the purchase
Shanthi V.
Colorado Springs, CO
Hands down the best jogging stroller there is! Extremely well built, I love that the front wheel can lock or swivel. We use it with the car seat attachment and it works great! The only thing is for the price I wish it came with the attachments. It is a heavy stroller but folds up easily. Best baby purchase!
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Amazing stroller, I love it so much. It glides like butter! My daughter loves it and so do I. It is truly amazing. You won't regret buying this stroller.
Olivia S.
Waxhaw, NC
We bought this stroller for our second child as my push gift. It was worth the splurge. With our first child we had the travel set from Chicco which was great but the stroller was a pain, hard to get around corners and too large, plus there was no jogging with it... etc. This stroller changed all that, great for outdoors and indoors. My four year old can ride it when we carry the baby and it has plenty of storage for the other extras. It’s definitely worth the money.
Uma M.
Easton, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
BOB Gear® Revolution SE Duallie uploaded by Uma M.
Purchased at: Online
This is must have stroller !!! I highly recommend it ! I’ve travelled the world with my double BOB , my kids can eat and sleep in it and feel super comfortable. Roomy enough for your child to lay down all the way down without your child’s neck or head sticking out and hanging out like with other strollers . If you get the snack tray is perfect for the kids snacks and drinks . It’s removable so it’s super easy to use . I am runner and this trailer is my lifesaver !! Kids don’t even feel any bumps it’s that super comfortable. It has the light projectors on the umbrellas . I like hose off my stroller when it get a bit dirty , super easy to clean up . You can put air for the tires in any gas station .. the best stroller on the market !!!
Keri R.
San Diego
Best stroller ever! We use it everyday and it’s a breeze. Love how nice it is for running. Worth the investment and has a good resale value. Our kids like it- it’s spacious and comfortable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...