Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportBaby StrollersBOBgear
BOB Gear Revolution Flex 30 Travel System

BOB Gear® Revolution Flex 3.0 Travel System

by BOBgear

Say yes to family outings with the BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Travel System combining the BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Jogging Stroller, BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat and BOB Adapter in one box.

[product:bob-revolution-flex-30-jogging-stroller-lunar-black-lunar-black-stroller-bundle] ? I am a single mom to an autistic son. He absolutely loves to go for stroller rides but our graco recently broke and since we've had it for over a year they really didn't want to do much (not the best customer service experience I've had!).. so I'm looking for a new stroller and a different brand (not buying anything Graco, ever again). I'm also a full-time caregiver to my dad who is in end-stage COPD and has congestive heart failure so I don't have much of an income EXCEPT for what I sell through Scentsy (so I really don't have much of anything). I obviously need a new stroller for my son and I'm REALLY trying to get fit.. but is this worth saving up for?? It has a pretty hefty price tag but I need something durable and something that will LAST. Is it worth the price tag and the time that it would take for me to save up for it? How is their customer service? I have been using my toddler MJ Carrier since the stroller broke but my son is 40lbs and I have a herniated disc lol so I really can't carry him too much longer!! Thank you so much in advance!!
Start your review of BOB Gear® Revolution Flex 3.0 Travel System!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
This stroller held up to two kids! It is so smooth and easy to navigate. It performs well on any terrain, and has great storage for baby essentials. We also added cup holders. It does have a wide turning radius, so while the stroller is great outdoors, it can be challenging in small stores.
Jen B.
Espanola, ON
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stroller!! It rides so smooth with its rubber air filled tires and great set of shocks. We live in Northern Ontario and this was easy to navigate the snow. The storage on the bottom is adequate, however we have an exceptionally large diaper bag so it's a tight squeeze. The handle has a number of different positions, making it comfortable for both my 6 foot tall husband and myself 5'5". It is a bit bulky, but is totally worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole H.
Lutz, FL
il y a 2 ans
BOB Gear® Revolution Flex 3.0 Travel System ? I am a single mom to an autistic son. He absolutely loves to go for stroller rides but our graco recently broke and since we've had it for over a year they really didn't want to do much (not the best customer service experience I've had!).. so I'm looking for a new stroller and a different brand (not buying anything Graco, ever again). I'm also a full-time caregiver to my dad who is in end-stage COPD and has congestive heart failure so I don't have much of an income EXCEPT for what I sell through Scentsy (so I really don't have much of anything). I obviously need a new stroller for my son and I'm REALLY trying to get fit.. but is this worth saving up for?? It has a pretty hefty price tag but I need something durable and something that will LAST. Is it worth the price tag and the time that it would take for me to save up for it? How is their customer service? I have been using my toddler MJ Carrier since the stroller broke but my son is 40lbs and I have a herniated disc lol so I really can't carry him too much longer!! Thank you so much in advance!!