BY BOBGEAR

Stay active as a family, rain or shine, with this BOB weather shield for fixed wheel single strollers. Water- & wind-resistant design keeps child warm & dry Large clear window for easy viewing Strategically placed vents allow for airflow Quick & easy secure attachment Compatible with BOB Sport Utility & Ironman single strollers with a manufacturer date of November 2015 or later Polyester Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Imported Model no. S01755400 Size: One size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Kathy K.
Pharr, TX
I bought the BOB fixed wheel since it will hold my disabled daughter comfortably and safely without having to lug her heavy wheelchair which is expensive and cumbersome!
Amanda H.
Although a bit on the heavy and pricey side we purchased this stroller! I wanted to have a stroller that I could take on trails and pretty much anywhere we liked to go and this stroller did just That! I was so happy and loved it every minute, so far and plan to keep it for years to come since it holds heavier weights than most strollers. Best stroller purchase yet!
Casie P.
Branson, MO
I love my jogging stroller. However, it is very heavy and very bulky. Those are pretty much the only downsides though. It’s amazing for “off roading” and hiking. I really like my stroller and would recommend it for anyone who does a lot outdoors with a baby.
Courtnee M.
Kansas City, MO
Bob strollers are by far the most amazing stroller brand on the market. They are worth EVERY penny! Due to the amazing quality you are guaranteed a long lasting stroller! Don’t let the price turn you away because it is a great investment.
Kayla V.
Machesney Pk, IL
Great stroller for trail walks and running. Baby seems comfortable in it too. Is very hard to transport, load in and out of car because it is heavy. But if you are leaving it as is, great stroller with good hydraulic system.
Amanda B.
Colchester, CT
I love this stroller I had bought a cheap one since normally I'm balling on a budget, but it broke and didnt a year properly on all terrain. This stroller does above and beyond my expectations!
Kaylee G.
Gilmer, TX
Love it! Helps me stay active and keeps baby happy!
Balance is amazing for a clutz like me! 😂
Definitely would recommend!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Excellent stroller. High quality, long lasting and perfect for all kinds of adventuring. Lots of compliments on use.
Kelsey S.
Haileybury, ON
I LOVE this stroller, it’s so easy to fold, store and it fits in the trunk of my small car! The brakes are great and it has tons of storage space! It’s great for my outdoor lifestyle, it’s great on pavement, gravel and hiking trails! The only spot I wouldn’t recommend it is in the city because it is bigger than a regular umbrella strolle. So worth the price!
Jessica S.
Awesome. Great quality. Love it. One of my best baby purchases for sure. I can’t imagine life without it.

Walmart