BY BOB EVANS

Made with premium cuts of pork. see more...

Kelly C.
Columbus , OH
Love this sausage I make it with pasta and it’s amazing. Only thing is sometimes it has a lot of grissle which I don’t like but most have it
Sarah Z.
Parma, OH
My favorite flavor! I could add this to almost any dish and it would be great. Alone or in a recipe adds the perfect amount of flavor
Haley M.
Hamilton, OH
I use this kind every time I make spaghetti!! And they only thing i use it for thanks ro my mom teaching me how to cook
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
Great addition to dishes. Makes a great chili. Plenty of flavor with the right amount of heat. The price is right.
Kristyn G.
Waterford, ON
I love this sausage! Such spicy great flavour. I enjoy it with french toast and maple syrup. Bring it to Canada!!! Every time I visit the states I bring some back with me.