Bob Evans® Zesty Hot Sausage

by Bob Evans

Made with premium cuts of pork.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob Evans® Zesty Hot Sausage!
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
I make homemade Zuppa Toscano using this sausage and it’s great! We love spicy anything. It’s also great for breakfast, mixed with eggs.
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
So yummy! Are use this for my sausage balls and always get five stars when my guests come over… Love the extra kick at the end… Great value, would definitely recommend.
Jacquelyn C.
Omaha, NE
This is a really good breakfast sausage. It’s not too spicy and has a good flavor. I like to use it to make home made biscuits and gravy. It seems like it’s more common in the north as it is very hard to find in the Midwest.
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
Me and my hubby love spicy foods and this sausage is great it’s the only breakfast sausage that I buy it’s super affordable and I highly recommend I will keep purchasing
Maggie D.
Springboro, OH
This is not the healthiest of sausages but use this with eggs and cheese and wrap it in a tortilla and it makes for THE BEST breakfast burritos.
britany D.
Ohio
Purchased at: Kroger
Great on its own! Our favorite way to prepare this is in combination with our chili! Spicy and Zesty and perfect for additions to other dishes!
Davena G.
Middletown, OH
We like bob evans sausage. I like making fried potatoes and adding eggs and the zesty sausage to them. I would recommend this
Alexys L.
Clarkston, MI
This sausage is so great for breakfast. Eat the pieces on their own or crumble and fry up for a scramble or to make homemade sausage gravy. Yum!
Jade C.
Davison, MI
If you like it spicy this is the one to choose! We usually brown it up and add it to queso!
Chelsea B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this sausage. Has just the right amount of spice. I always make it for breakfast in the mornings.

Looking for your answer?