BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Zesty Hot Pork Sausage.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

Made with premium cuts of pork.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Wow I had no idea that Bob Evans also has meat. Can anyon...1 Answers
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
My husband likes this sausage, especially when I make biscuits and gravy with it. I even like it and I usually don’t do spicy. I think it’s priced well and cooks great. I would recommend buying to others.
Kirstyn D.
Grove City, OH
Is very good and versatile. I love that it's spicy and has a little kick to it which helps add to the overall flavor.
Angela T.
Wow I had no idea that Bob Evans also has meat. Can anyone tell me about how hot this is. I know that it is described as zesty hot. I am hoping that it is on the milder side though. Bob Evans products are good, and I would love to try this.