Bob Evans® Tasteful Sides™ Twin Pack Macaroni & Cheese Refrigerated Sides 40 oz. Tray

BY BOB EVANS

Leah G.
BEST MAC AND CHEESE EVER. I’m a Mac and cheese fanatic, and this is the best one I’ve tasted thus far. Perfect every time. Tastes excellent hot or cold (yes sometimes I eat it cold) and has the perrffeeccttt creamy consistency.
Taylor W.
I LOVE bob evans so I may be a little biased. But I get this for a side for dinner and I love it! It tastes soo sooo good and it's creamy just like restaurant serves it! I can never get enough of this neither my girls!
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
I stopped eating Velveeta once I tried this this Mac n cheese is sooo tasty I just place it in the oven for a few
bre m.
Bob evens Mac n cheese is my all time go to favorite! Its so creamy and delicious. I won't buy kraft anymore