Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsBob Evans
Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Twin Pack Macaroni & Cheese Refrigerated Sides

Bob Evans® Tasteful Sides™ Twin Pack Macaroni & Cheese Refrigerated Sides

by Bob Evans

Start your review of Bob Evans® Tasteful Sides™ Twin Pack Macaroni & Cheese Refrigerated Sides!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
I like these a lot I find it easier to just heat it up instead of making a packaged kraft macaroni. They are delicious and saves me a lot of time. I would recommend trying this.
Trina R.
Marion, IA
Convenience is key! Flavor is good. It can get a little runny. When I have a picky eater, having a quick side of mac satisfies everyone. The noodles are thick and cheese tastes creamy. There is just enough for a family of 4 to have a little as a side.
Meghan F.
New Castle, PA
Bob Evans Mac and cheese is the [email protected] and cheese I will buy prepackaged. Singles are a great size- it also comes in a standard and family size. Family size is large enough it usually takes my family two days to eat it. Which even reheated this Mac and cheese doesn’t lose any flavor!
Amber D.
Kountze
The absolute best already prepared Mac and cheese. I actually like it better than boxed versions . Of course homemade is the best but this is right behind it I promise.
Jill W.
Abilene
We love this Mac and cheese. Its soo creamy. I for buy my off brand store Mac and cheese but when I just want to microwave I use this.
Makalah A.
Franklin, TN
My family loves the bob evans sides! These are also so convenient for vacation and camping. We always keep these on hand!
Cortney M.
Pottersville, NY
Perfect for nights we just want a quick side dish! Great flavor, super affordable & if the toddler approves then you know it’s good!
Krystle R.
Gastonia, NC
Favorite refrigerated Mac and cheese brand. Has amazing cheese flavor. Easy to warm up and prepare. It is very creamy. I don’t eat this too often but when I do, it’s great! Should be in the cold section near the bbq in the grocery store
Gemma C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The perfect quick side when time is limited and the kids are going nuts because they're starving. Mac n Cheese is a go to for us that I know the kids will eat.
Bryan N.
Beckley, WV
I love this and the six cheese shells bob evans mac n cheese. Prop in pan warm up and it’s delicious. I recommend all bob evans products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...