BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Tasteful Sides™ Mashed Sweet Potatoes.

Farm-fresh goodness™.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
Sweet potatoes are a staple for our Thanksgiving dinner. This year we decided to get premade foods and grabbed a Bob Evans Sweet Potato side. It was delicious and tasted just as good as when my husband makes it from scratch. We added some colored marshmallows on top (I ran out of white ones). Overall my family was pleased with this dish and we are definitely going to have it again!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Bob Evans tasteful sides mashed sweet potatoes are a great go to for thanksgiving when you don't have the time to make it all from scratch! Save some time and pop these in the microwave. Add a little butter and brown sugar and you have the perfect side!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Every now and then you find something that the whole family really enjoys. Something flavorful, easy to cook, and something that can always be your go to when you're in a hurry. Well honey this is it! Tasty, flavorful, and highly recommend!
Kerby R.
Hampden, ME
I have to admit I was wary of trying these. I love my sweet potatoes but was looking for something easier! This is the perfect fix for those that want to an easy meal and a quick clean up.
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
I've never had the sweet potato ones, but the regular ones and the garlic ones are awesome! So I'm sure the sweet potato ones would be good too if you like sweet potatoes! And these are all super quick and easy to make!
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
I loveeee this! The price is doable! The taste is delicious and texture is just right!! When I'm out grocery shopping i always see myself reaching for these and definitely repurchase!!!🍕🍟🍔🍟🍰🙊🍟❤️😩👅😆😘😩👅👅🍉
Ashley W.
These mashed sweet potatoes are absolutely delicious. I pick a couple of these up to add a side when I want to whip up a quick dinner.
Stacie P.
Buffalo, NY
I am very picky about how my sweet potatoes are cooked and served and I was actually pleasantly surprised when I tried these.
Serena B.
So good and convenient! Just add some butter and brown sugar and you've got yourself a delicious treat for dinner!
Temis P.
Corona, NY
If you don't want to nske mashed sweet potatoes. from scratch this is a great choice, this is a must have.
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this anything like the kind they serve in the restaurant?
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Are these good? Has anyone added nuts and marshmallows?
Nicole P.
Buffalo, NY
Are these topped with brown sugar or syrup?! Any kind of added sweetener?
Katrina F.
David City , NE
Is this any Good? Does it actually taste like real sweet potatoes? Kinda scared to try it if it doesn't taste any good. #sweetpotatoes
adrian m.
Saint Elmo, IL
Are these just like canned yams?