Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Nicole Z.Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jill R.

BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Tasteful Sides™ Family Size Macaroni & Cheese.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

Made with real cheddar cheese.

Microwaveable.

Serves 3. see more...

Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
Review for: Macaroni & Cheese 12 oz; 340 g more...
I was away at school for the summer & had to live on about $40 each week. These singles saved my life & my hunger because I would eat one of them for my main meal. I love Bob Evans macaroni & cheese so these were delicious. They taste exactly like the classic Bob Evans macaroni & cheese from the restaurant. I purchased mine at Kroger, but I'm sure you can buy these at other grocery stores. I love these & I will continue to purchase them.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Macaroni & Cheese 28 oz more...
Delicious quick and easy side dish or meal. This Mac and cheese is creamy and delicious. I like to eat pork chops as a side or add bacon for a meal. Great price and product I’d definitely recommend this to others.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Bob Evans macaroni and cheese is farm -fresh goodness it's made with real cheese, NO artificial preservatives which is a plus. In a hurry when we are busy this is a fast side dish.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
this is great my family is addicted when we can we love to add this to our menu. it cooks great tastes awsome and it's great on a tight budget.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
One of my favorite comfort foods is macaroni and cheese. I love the Bob Evan's brand the most. Just warm up in the microwave and yum yum
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
Love this mac and cheese, they make it taste l;ike it came right from the resturant. We have it at least 2 to 3 times a month.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
My hubby loves this side. It's so easy to make just heat and serve. Better than other brands.
Rachael L.
Never got to try this! But I do love Bob evans patatoes I would love to try the macronnie
Taylor B.
This is literally my favorite food. I need the recipe to this like ASAP it's so amazing
Elizabeth C.
I'm a mac and cheese addict! I love this mac and cheese and recommend trying it!
Rachael L.