BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Tasteful Sides™ Macaroni & Cheese.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

Made with real cheddar cheese.

Microwaveable.

Serves 2. see more...

Luz Y.
This is exactly like at the actual restaurant. It’s a good value at Walmart. I constantly buy this because who doesn’t love Mac and cheese?! This is by far the best store bought Mac and cheese I’ve tried.
Peyton R.
I am so picky when it comes to Mac and cheese, but this is some of the best Mac and cheese I’ve ever had. Even better than some of the homemade Mac and cheese I’ve tasted.
Gina O.
Bob Evans is not only a delicious restaurant but they have great foods to choose from in stores. Their mac & cheese is the best that I've ever tasted without being homemade!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
I was able to try several of this brands products from Houseparty! I was satisfied with the brand and the products, however, I prefer several other brands (stouffers, trader joe's, etc.) much more! I got it at public for $3.79 and compared to trader joe's price ($2.99) i would probably not buy it again unless it was on sale or i had a coupon
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
These are so delicious. Everything about them is perfect. The cheese is as expected. Taste very similar to homemade make and cheese. There is great consistency. All of the products by Bob Evans I would buy again. This is one of my favorite brands.
Jennifer D.
Stanford , KY
When ever I know I'm going to be short on t8me making dinner I but these and in roughly 6 mins. I have not yummy Mac &cheese! Typically can find in most grocery stores and it's usually not to pricy. Love this stuff.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
Pretty tasty for a ready made macaroni and cheese. I really love it when I'm grabbing a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. Pop this Bob Evans into the microwave for a couple of minutes and you're done. Not 5 stars because it is overpriced.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Now when I have Mac and cheese I really prefer Grandma or Mom's homemade but I was really surprised at how awesome this was in a pinch! I get it, put it in a casserole dish and cover with some shredded cheese then bake. It's amazing every time!
JoAnne O.
This is one of the best refrigerated macaroni and cheese brands I have ever tried. I will definitely buy it again, as my kids love it as much as I do! It may taste A tad salty for some, but it's sooo yummy! Comes close to Stouffer's.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Every now and then you find something that the whole family really enjoys. Something flavorful, easy to cook, and something that can always be your go to when you're in a hurry. Well honey this is it! Tasty, flavorful, and highly recommend!
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
It says that it serves two for a side. Would it make enough for a meal for one?
Skye S.
Can anyone tell me you can buy this at sams or costco? My family rays tbis like crazy!