Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Macaroni & Cheese

by Bob Evans

Bob Evans® Tasteful Sides™ Macaroni & Cheese.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

Made with real cheddar cheese.

Microwaveable.

Serves 2.

Can this be frozen
Can anyone tell me you can buy this at sams or costco? My family rays tbis like crazy!
It says that it serves two for a side. Would it make enough for a meal for one?
Start your review of Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Macaroni & Cheese!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,675 reviews
Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
When I don't feel like cooking I pick up these sides. Tbey are easy to make. 5 minutes. They are okay not my favorite they are just convenient.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
My boyfriend and I love this! It’s a quick and easy way to get that creamy delicious macaroni and cheese to satisfy your craving. Great for a late night pick me up meal. I almost always pick this up every shopping trip. I highly recommend this!
Shanna N.
miamisburg
Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Shanna N.
I don’t have a oven so when I found this it was perfect! It’s microwaveable and easy. I’m very picky with Mac and cheese but this tastes excellent for when I’m craving it. Just let it sit for a minute to get the best texture.
member-8b501
If you like the taste of watered down flour mixed with too much salt then this is the product for you! I’m only giving one start because I needed to select something in order to continue with my review (which I felt strongly enough about to go through all these steps). This product has zero cheese flavor, is overly salty, and not even something I would feed my worst enemy.
Beth S.
Gainesville
I purchased the individual serving Mac and cheese.  It was so salty I could not eat it... it was horrible!
Jennifer D.
Stanford, KY
When ever I know I'm going to be short on t8me making dinner I but these and in roughly 6 mins. I have not yummy Mac &cheese! Typically can find in most grocery stores and it's usually not to pricy. Love this stuff.
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Love this macaroni. This is high quality unlike boxed macaroni and it’s so easy to prepare with being able to microwave it. I recommend this to anyone who has a busy schedule or hates spending time making sides.
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
We had a last minute bbq and no one wanted to cook sides so I ran to Walmart and picked this up. It was pretty tasty! I added salt and pepper because I knew it wasn’t going to be perfect. It was a hit! You should try it!
Emma T.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot stress this enough.... BEST MACARONI AND CHEESE EVER. I’ve been eating this since I was five and it’s sooo good. It’s easy to make and it’s delicious. The cheese is amazing and it’s so chewy and it just melts in your mouth. The price is cheap, but the product is amazing!!
stormey B.
Lodi, OH
I literally love these for something you can just throw in the microwave is comes out freaking amazing just like Bob Evans Mac taste.