BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Tasteful Sides™ Macaroni & Cheese.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

Made with real cheddar cheese.

Microwaveable.

Serves 2. see more...

Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. Everything about them is perfect. The cheese is as expected. Taste very similar to homemade make and cheese. There is great consistency. All of the products by Bob Evans I would buy again. This is one of my favorite brands.
Emilia P.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I loved this macaronni and cheese omg it was soo creamy and cheese it was great i couldn't stop eating this it tasted like home made i couldn't tell the difference...
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
One of our favorite side dishes! Very creamy and flavorful! We usually get this when we buy a rotisserie chicken.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
These are creamy and delicious. Great for the price, and when you don't have a lot of time.
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Foodie Expert
I was able to try several of this brands products from Houseparty! I was satisfied with the brand and the products, however, I prefer several other brands (stouffers, trader joe's, etc.) much more! I got it at public for $3.79 and compared to trader joe's price ($2.99) i would probably not buy it again unless it was on sale or i had a coupon
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Foodie Expert
Every now and then you find something that the whole family really enjoys. Something flavorful, easy to cook, and something that can always be your go to when you're in a hurry. Well honey this is it! Tasty, flavorful, and highly recommend!
JoAnne O.
JoAnne O.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best refrigerated macaroni and cheese brands I have ever tried. I will definitely buy it again, as my kids love it as much as I do! It may taste A tad salty for some, but it's sooo yummy! Comes close to Stouffer's.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
True, home made flavor. We buy it weekly as a side for home meals. Bought at Walmart.
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
New Freedom, PA
Foodie Expert
Bob evans sides are so delicious! They are easy to make and taste great too. If you don't have time to cook homemade mac and cheese these are a great second option.
This mac and cheese is very good for a very low price and it is amazing for a small Thanksgivings Dinner!
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing, PA
Foodie Expert
It says that it serves two for a side. Would it make enough for a meal for one?
Skye S.
Skye S.
Can anyone tell me you can buy this at sams or costco? My family rays tbis like crazy!