Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSausagesBob Evans
Bob Evans Sausage Sandwich Patties 6 ct Tray

Bob Evans® Sausage Sandwich Patties 6 ct Tray

by Bob Evans

Previously handled, frozen for your protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob Evans® Sausage Sandwich Patties 6 ct Tray!
Ashley S.
Absolutely love these. They are the perfect size for sandwiches like bagels English muffins etc etc. I kinda wish they come in a pack of 8. Not pricey at same price as their other sausage items. I recommend for sure.
Sara B.
Munster, IN
Great for breakfast sandwiches, good size. Great taste. Easy to cook & a family favorite.
Annamarie M.
Westland
I love these, but my local stores stopped carrying them years ago.  I can't find them anywhere.  I really wish the stores would carry them again.
Amanda B.
Jackson, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best in breakfast sausages. I cannot eat any other brand because they are so bland to these. These are spiced and flavored perfectly and they cook with the right amount of juiciness. They fit perfectly into a bun for the perfect breakfast sandwich on the go too. If you haven’t tried this brand, you need to. It’ll change your mind about how great sausages can be.
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
So delicious! My husbands favorite dinner is these sausage patties with fried potatoes. He’s always telling me to make them! They’re easy to cook and taste just as good as the restaurant’s! Would recommend to others!
Nicole M.
Auburn
One of my favorite sausage brands. It's juicy and flavorful but not too plain like you get with most "original" flavors.
Andrea M.
Toledo
These are perfect for either a quick breakfast or snack. Of course who doesn’t like breakfast for dinner?! I can easily cook a few pieces at a time and have a complete meal. The price of the product is reasonable
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
We like to cook these and make sandwiches for breakfast on weekends. They are easy to cook and use for many things.
Emily D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Just like momma used to make! I love all of the bob evans products because they are authentic and tasty!

Looking for your answer?