Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen BreakfastsBob Evans
Sausage Egg & Cheese Burrito Sandwiches, 6ct

Bob Evans Sausage Egg & Cheese Burrito Sandwiches, 6ct

by Bob Evans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob Evans Sausage Egg & Cheese Burrito Sandwiches, 6ct!
How would you rate this product?
Heather L.
Burton, MI
For years these have been my breakfast staple. No other frozen breakfast burrito taste like these and every grocery store I go to I specially look for them. Tragically the last year or so we haven’t been able to find them anywhere. If you find them in your grocery store definitely try them. A soft tortilla filled with eggs, sausage, peppers and cheese sauce and super tasty!!!
Amy S.
Alvaton, KY
This is one of my favorite items in the frozen foods aisles. I can only find them at meijer. They are kind of pricey so I don’t buy every shopping trip. They are quick and easy and I think they taste great.
Destini J.
W Portsmouth, OH
These burritos are decent. They could use a little something to moisten them up, but all in all they’re okay.
Sara B.
Paducah, KY
These are pretty good. I like making breakfast burritos but sometimes don’t feel like making them. These are small and I will eat 3 for breakfast. I do love how quick and easy it is to pop them in the microwave.

Looking for your answer?